Favorite Lunch at Disney Springs?

xyloist

The PhD Princess
Where would you recommend for lunch at Disney Springs that's pretty unique to Disney property and what would you recommend eating there?

On my last day of my upcoming trip, I'm planning on spending a few hours in Disney Springs before taking the Magical Express after going to Extra Magic Hours and checking out the Monorail loop resorts and possibly having breakfast at Kona.

I'm not a very picky eater but have heard good things about the Hangar Bar and poutine.

The Boathouse for us. We dined there last year twice in one trip. We asked for a table outside as it was lovely weather for December, we overlooked the water, the Characters in Flight balloon and the amphicars setting off. We strolled around the boat 'museum' they have outside while waiting for our food, which was so good at dinner we returned for lunch. We'll be there again next week for sure.

Another vote for the Boathouse. It's always a must-do lunch location during my WDW visits. Lunch-wise probably anything off the sandwich menu is a great choice but my faves are the filet mignon sliders or club sandwich.

My wife and I had a fantastic lunch at Art Smith's Homecoming in November. That's the only table service restaurant we've tried at the new Disney Springs. Our quick serve favorites are Wolfgang Puck Express and Blaze.

QS: Wolfgang Puck Holiday Sandwich....we don't have WP up here so it's unique for us! Lol.

TS: We LOVE Ragland Road, but that's also because of the beer flights! Lol. Morimoto Asia was delicious. Boathouse was good, it wasn't our favourite though.

The Boathouse for us. We dined there last year twice in one trip. We asked for a table outside as it was lovely weather for December, we overlooked the water, the Characters in Flight balloon and the amphicars setting off. We strolled around the boat 'museum' they have outside while waiting for our food, which was so good at dinner we returned for lunch. We'll be there again next week for sure.

+1 for Boathouse! We sit at the water bar on the dock. Full menu is available from there and no reservations needed.

Splitsville was a blast for us this year. Eclectic menu. Stuff to do. Good time

D-Luxe Burger makes some awesome burgers! It has been my go-to for a last-day lunch since it opened. I also always dig Earl of Sandwich, but that is usually my arrival night go-to.

I haven't been to Boathouse - so can't comment. I did really like Hangar Bar! A drink, some sliders, and a table overlooking the water was great. I was there in January last year - and they had heaters and some screens in the outdoor eating area - and that made it plenty warm enough and I could see the water. It was quiet right when they opened for lunch. It's was busier by the time I left.

I didn't care for my food at Art Smith's Homecoming. And I got a terrible seat as a solo. However - if I had been there to take advantage of their interesting drink menu, it might have been better. This place isn't high on my list to try again - food was WAY, WAY over salted for me. It was like eating a plate of salt.

Haven't done Boathouse so can't comment. Made my first solo trip over there in October for lunch. I had a great solo experience at Homecomin but I ate at the bar and had a solo traveler next to me that was friendly and a great bartender. I loved the chicken sliders here!

I had the classic Poutine as well - this was skippable in my opinion as it was good but not great. Lots of better options.

Stopped at the Hanger Bar for a drink before heading out and had fun there with a great drink. Didn't eat anything but the plates I saw looked good. If it is a nice day - this is a great place to sit for the view of the water and the theming. Looking forward to going back here next trip.

There are so many good choices, it really depends on what you're looking for!

If cost is no issue, Boathouse is the place to go. They have a killer Shrimp and Andouille Macaroni and Cheese, plus the view is spectacular; I would request to sit somewhere with a window view, or even simply take a seat at the bar. I've never been disappointed with any of my visits there. Also, the Hangar Bar is a must-do and just a stone's throw away from the restaurant itself.

If you're looking for cost efficient and quick, D-Luxe Burger and Blaze Pizza are delicious. My husband rants and raves about D-Luxe being the best burger he's ever had, meanwhile I can't get enough of Blaze. You can't go wrong with either.

One of my other personal favorites is Chef Art Smith's Homecoming. Their food has to be my favorite of them all, especially their Fried Chicken and Doughnuts - plus they have more moonshine than you'll know what to do with.

Regardless of where you go, have a great time! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts