Favorite Menu Items at Signature Restaurants

I had the pork two ways at CA Grill and it was delicious. The Porterhouse for Two and the mushroom filet at Le Cellier are both amazing, as well as the Cheddar Cheese soup and the poutine.

At Jiko, the maize-crusted fish and the filet with mac and cheese are to die for, and we love finishing the meal with their French-press coffee pot to share. At Le Cellier, the beer cheese soup and signature poutine are fantastic, and the pretzel bread with the butter and maple sugar is SO delicious!

California Grill - Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli, now a necessity on every vacation, been eating this every time we've gone since the Cali Grill refurb a few years ago
Jiko - Filet and Mac and Cheese (Sans Boerwers additions personally)
Flying Fish - Sole Meuniere
BlueZoo - Shrimp and Grits App (Might have been one of the top dishes I've had on property)
BlueZoo - Black Grouper with Rock Shrimp Risotto
Shula's - Crab Mac and Cheese and literally any of their steaks except the 48oz porterhouse
STK - NY Strip Au Poivre (need to order both the peppercorn crust and green peppercorn sauce separately for some reason) and their mac and cheese, might have been the best Au Poivre treatment I've had
STK - Balsamic Glazed Bacon App

California Grill- Goat cheese ravioli is amazing as an appetizer, and the filet is divine. Both times we've been they've had the filet with tomato risotto and tomato butter. I don't even like tomatoes much but it was divine.

Jiko- The boar appetizer and chocolate pot de crème dessert.

Hollywood Brown Derby- cobb salad is iconic and a must, and their seasonal soup has been very tasty every time I've gotten it.

Twin lobster tails at Narcoossee's and the lamb at Jiko. Dear god in heaven I'm drooling...

Oh and I went to Flying Fish last year to try the new pork belly appetizer which was melt in your mouth incredible. I'm sure everything there is great but if you just want to duck in for a quick bite you won't regret it.

The Wagyu Filet Mignon with Fingerling Potatoes, Asparagus, Rainbow Carrots, and Bordelaise Sauce at Flying Fish for the win.

I had the pork two ways at CA Grill and it was delicious.

The pork was always my favourite. They changed it a bit the last time I was there. It is now a Grilled Pork Tenderloin but it still has the Goat Cheese Polenta with it! Both ways are awesome!

I love the Boar appetizer at Jiko, as well pretty much all of the South African wines I have tried, my favorite being the De Toren Z (wine is a food right?).

At Jiko, the maize-crusted fish and the filet with mac and cheese are to die for

Do you remember what kind of fish it is now? I used to love the maize-crusted halibut there, but lately I've seen that it's either perch or corvina (depending on which menu I read). At Artist Point we love the portobello soup.

Do you remember what kind of fish it is now? I used to love the maize-crusted halibut there, but lately I've seen that it's either perch or corvina.
I've had it with halibut most recently, as the time before that I believe it was tilefish? The halibut I had was in February though, so still a little while ago.

Only been to two and we love the Mushroom Filet at Le Cellier and Sushi at CG.

First time to Jiko this August. Will be trying the boar and the halibut after reading this thread. Thank you for the recommendations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!