Favorite Menu Items at Signature Restaurants

8 years back, but the California Grill had a Lamb Shank Risotto that rocked my world. It was the single best dish I have had at Disney and in the top 5 of all time (for me). Could have eaten a bucket of it.

Not sure what's still on the menu...but

Lobster stuffed baked potato at bluezoo was straight up heavenly.

At Yachtsman, my favorite official Disney signature, for sure the filet, truffle fries, and mac and cheese topped with the tobacco onion straws. Every bite was phenomenal.

Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli app at California Grill, it's been on the menu since the redesign for a reason
Shrimp and Grits at BlueZoo, probably the best dish I had the entire trip on our last trip
Sole Meuniere at Flying Fish
Crab Mac and Cheese at Shula's
Chocolate Souffle at Shula's - better than the chocolate souffle at Victoria and Albert's
Turbot with Preserved Lemons, Tomatoes, and Capers supplement at Victoria and Albert's

Narcoossee's: Whole Maine Lobster followed by Almond Crusted Cheesecake.
Artist Point: Artist Point Cobbler

I loved (to the point of learning how to do it at home, in the sous vide) the butter-poached lobster tails at Narcoossee. We bought the recipe book that had the almond crusted cheesecake from Narcoossee and the truffle mac n cheese at Yachtsman. Hubby is pretty sure the filet from the Yachtsman was the best of the three he had as well.

We're huge fans of crème brulee (we had it as our wedding dessert in lieu of cake), and the one at Yachtsman was probably the best, with Narcoossee a close second.

We did eat at Le Cellier on both of our visits, and enjoyed it the first, but not so much the second. We won't be prioritizing it on the next trip.

The wild boar tenderloin at Jiko is what put it on our list for the upcoming visit, and I am excited to give Flying Fish a try. We're also doing more of the F&W fest meals this go around.

Narcoosees - twin lobster tails, almond crusted cheesecake (I was a bit meh about ordering this but husband thought sounded good - it was amazing). This meal was so good we cancelled Le Cellier to come a second time two days later

California Grill - dragon roll and oak fired beef thing. Really good.

Yachtsman (and Shulas) filet mignon. Only really eat steak when we come to the USA and this is the best!

I can't believe I missed the wild boar when I was at Jiko. I'll definitely be ducking in to try it this time!

I can't remember but is there a bar at Jiko? And can you order off the menu?

California Grill - Spicy Kazan Roll
Yachtsman Steakhouse - Prime NY Strip (my dad has to get it everytime we're there!)
Flying Fish - Pork Belly Appetizer, Lobster Pasta (They did have an amazing salad with figs, blue cheese, and Iberico ham that I don't see on the menu anymore :sad1:)
Hollywood Brown Derby - Cobb Salad
Tiffins - Wagyu Striploin and Short Rib
Citricos - Chocolate Banana Torte

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter