Favorite Non-DVC Vacation Club Resorts in Orlando

What is your favorite non-DVC vacation club in Orlando?

• Total voters
Interesting question. I think for a Disney trip, you can’t beat the proximity and amenities of Wyndham Bonnet Creek. If someone told me I’d be staying off property and I could pick my choice of resort, WBC would be my first choice.

But I voted for Marriott/Sheraton/Westin. Marriott has a larger portfolio, giving people more choices. There are properties that are close to Disney and still very good like the Sheraton Vistana. There are multiple resorts closer to Universal or Sea World, too.

Overall, I think Marriott has a nice mix of properties to target different audiences - Harbor Lake is great for families with younger kids; Lakeshore Reserve is a higher end experience.

We really love Sheraton vistana. If you want to check out all these at great prices.
Skyauction.com i learned about it on here, great prices but read all the print.

I’m a Marriott guy. We‘ve had several wonderful stays at Harbour Lake. It’s great, especially for younger children. We stayed at Sabal Palms many years ago with my parents and loved that as well.

Have stayed at nearly all the MVC (Lakeshore Reserve continues to elude me lol) and Marriotts Cypress Harbour is my absolute favorite. Harbour lake is pretty good too and is undergoing refurbishment. Really lovely resort. The “Palms” (Saba, Royal, Imperial) are super Close to WDW and you get use of World center pool.

There are many great timeshare resorts in Orlando, but in real estate, its "Location, location, location" and Wyndham Bonnet Creek has it.

It's also a great resort and big enough so its fairly easy to book and afford.

Marriott Harbour Lake with children. Vistana Villages Key West without.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter