Favorite off property dining

Tricia's mom

DIS Veteran
just looking to hear some of your favorites ?
It could be a great steakhouse to IHOP

WHATS yours ?

Giordano's, Fudruckers, Texas de Brazil are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Sweet Tomatoes, Fuddruckers, Chevy's, Miller's Ale House, Margaritaville (Universal CityWalk), Bubba Gump's (Universal CityWalk)

For those who want decent Asian cuisine. Ichiban buffet, for cheaper decent food, one up by US and on 192 in Kissimmee, Thai Thani on I drive and Central FL parkway, had some of the best duck there, and you feel like you are eating in a museum with all of the decorations. Oishi right next door, for sushi or hibachi.

Benihana on International Drive is a great deal at lunchtime. We feel the food is better here than the other locations we have tried.

Q’Kenan near the mall on Vineland has great empanadas and other Venezuelan dishes.

The best deal is for the burger, fries, milkshake and additional side when using a coupon at Steak and Shake on 535. The cost is $5.99 with coupon and they do a good job with their service and quality there for the price.

4 Rivers BBQ is a favorite, but their locations are a long drive away.

We like the 1905 salad with half Cuban sandwich or black bean soup at lunch at the Cuban restaurant Columbia in Celebration. Cafe D’Antonio is also good.

Sushiology, Bento, Aki Japan Food, Border Grill, Hot Krust, Le Cafe de Paris, 4 Rivers, Yellow Dog Eats, Columbia, Hemingway’s

Millers Ale House!!!!!!!! All The Way their Zingers are always good!!!!!!! I get them mild because sometimes their medium and hot are too spicy!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter