Favorite Place to Eat

TexasCourt

DIS Veteran
Hi All!

Just wondering what your absolute favorite place to eat in all of WDW (including hotels) is.....also, what is your fave snack?

Thanks Guys!

Ohana, with Kona as a close second, and Mama Melrose as honorable mention.

Funnel Cake & Ice cream from the Main St Parlor tied for first, then Beavertails and Dole Whips

I can never pick just one on these food threads.:teeth:

50's Prime Time and chocolate croissants from Starring Rolls Bakery in MGM!
Michele

My absolute favorite place to eat has been the French Bakery in Epcot-heck, I remember eating breakfast there when all of Epcot opened at the same time! But now, Beaches and Cream is rapidly overtaking it. For a true experience, order the kitchen sink!

The Hollywood Brown Derby at MGM.
Snack-Any thing at the French Bakery.

Kae

Favorite restaurant-Teppenyaki
Favorite snack-Turkey legs ::MickeyMo

I have two favortes: Le Cellier and Beaches and Cream

Favorite snack: Aloha Isle for the Dole Whip:teeth:

Well, this is kinda like picking my favorite child, but if I had to pick, it would have to be Le Cellier and Dole Whip.

And wash it down with Kona Coffee.:hyper:

Favorite restaurant - actually it is a tie; Beaches N Cream and Le Cellier

Favorite Snack - No Way Jose - yum!!

Favorite restaurant - Wolfgang Puck's dining room
Favorite snack - dole whip

California Grill " food, wine, service & atmosphere"
I have to have the beaver tails every time

brown derby for the overall experience and unthemepark- like lunch or lecellier..both had very good steaks

snack is harder..ghiradelli's warm choc chip cookie sundae or goldrush sundae, maybe ....or choc crossiant at starring rolls, no maybe marvolous in france or ice cream sandwich at main street bakery or any pastry at fountain view in fw....guess snacks are way harder!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter