Anyone ever stayed at the :

Comfort Inn
1957 Cedar Creek Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28301

OR

Holiday Inn
1944 Cedar Creek Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28301

How are the hotels in general? Appearance , cleanliness, quality, good area, ok...is it a dump etc?
Which would you pick?
I can save $12 at the Holiday INN over the Comfort Inn.

I heard horror stories about the Four-Points across the street from the ComfortInn, I changed my ressies to comfort inn but holiday has an entertainment discount.... and hope I did the right thing leaving the Four Points, I just want to see if anyone stayed at the Holiday Inn....

Is this the area where the Cracker Barrel is? I think they are both OK if so. I go thru Fayetteville and always find myself stopping there (from Rocky Mount, NC). If so, say hey to cousin Floyd for me...:p :p :p :p :p

______

Trip

Oh, yeah - I wouldn't be a good Rocky Mount native if i didn't invite you to stop about an hour earlier in Rocky mount by taking exit 138 (the HW 64 exit - East) and choose from the Hampton/Comfort/Residence/Holiday selection we have at the first exit Winstead Ave. Ext. Great, safe place with an Outback Steakhouse dead in the middle...

bump..
I made ressies at both now ,,, which should I cancel

Trip2Dis, we just booked the Holiday Inn in Rocky Mount (138) for our trip back to NY after Disney. I am thrilled about having an Outback for dinner...Any place to get a quick breakfast and coffee the following morning? Thanks!

Also, is the Holiday Inn there nice? Oh I hope so...:D

Blessings,
Emmy

Emmy,

:D
You made my day. I was glad to be able to help. The Holiday Inn is neat. It was a Sheraton, but they sold it just before these other hotels built around them... It's very nice IMHO. The hotel has a resteraunt, and people flock to the buffet after church Sundays, but I'm not sure about breakfast (but they gotta have it). For a really neat Rocky Mount experience, go to the Highway Diner just across 64 on Winstead Ave (on the left about 100 yards over the overpass). They open around 6:30 and have a good breakfast. It's really a neat place.
Have a great trip!
:wave: :wave: :wave:

________

Trip Rodgers

Thanks again Trip, the Holiday Inn sounds just fine...the Highway Diner sounds great too! We love local eats and nothing like some good ole' southern eggs and grits;) !!

I am a northerner who spent and still spends her summers in a small SC town on the border of NC & SC!

Thanks again!

Blessings,
Emmy

thats my choice. we have stayed at comfort inn before and we are going to disney later in the year. we will be staying at the comfort inn. it is so nice and really clean. we have never had any problem with the inn before. well thats my choice. have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter