FE (Fish Extender) posts only for 9/16/2017 Transatlantic on Magic

Hi Am I too late to join the FE??
We are a family of 3 adults. I just found this group added to the other page. Can u let me know. If it's ok I'll post rest of info. Please please please!!
Hello. We did close the group earlier this month, but we were giving two families until Monday to confirm they are still participating. Thus far, we have not heard from them. I would like to pose your question to the group, as some people may have finished their FEs. Could we please add Pamelalouise? Pamelalouise, we may not receive a response from everyone. If not, perhaps just those who respond affirmatively can exchange with you. I definitely will. What say others in this group?

Thankyou. I will check daily for responses.
We are Pam, Nick & Brittany (age 20). Cabin 5640 (aft) No allergies, no alcohol.
Nicks celebrating 50th birthday - it's actually a couple of weeks before cruise.
He likes Mickey. I like Mrs Potts and B likes Stitch and Raunzel. Hope that's all the info u need. Thank you again.

Hello!
Are We too late to join the Fish Extender gift exchange??
We are a family of 2 adults, we are italian and we like to partecipate. Can u let we know. If it's ok I'll post rest of info.
Thank U!!!
Chiara

I don't know how many rooms usually participate and if all are in agreement, I'm ok with these latest requests.

Also, Favorite character: Mickey Mouse!

Personally, I'm fine with more joining, even at this point. I was planning on one gift per cabin and haven't done them yet but will, defer to the majority.

I am happy to include the additional families . We should do a firm cutoff to join the group at some point. Is Monday, July 31st still okay as a cutoff date?
Would the people listed below also like to weigh in about adding 2 more families? As a reminder, 2 other families have not confirmed their participation.
- ChemJenn
- Krissy222222: Are you agreeing for both you and you brother?
- Coni Jo
- Magicbegins

i'm fine with the new additions. and i like the July 31 cutoff date. I'm "almost" done..whoop whoop. i am SOOOOOO excited:yay:

@Cocchina does anyone in your cabin have allergies?
@magicbegins what are the ages/gender of your kiddos? also who are their favorite characters?

no word from NatiGirl or chemjenn?

Correct, no word from NatiGirl or ChemJenn. MagicBegins, are you in agreement with adding the other two families?

i'm fine with the new additions. and i like the July 31 cutoff date. I'm "almost" done..whoop whoop. i am SOOOOOO excited:yay:

@Cocchina does anyone in your cabin have allergies?
@magicbegins what are the ages/gender of your kiddos? also who are their favorite characters?

no word from NatiGirl or chemjenn?

HI!
We are 2 adult. No allergies, no alcohol. We don't have cabin number yet.
Thank U all!!!

Hi everybody,
I'm fine with the two families addition!
My kiddos... actually teens are

Mora (F 12) and her fav character is Stich
Lara (F 14) her fav character is Violet from the incredibles
Santi (M 15) all about Disney

Have you done a chart with the FE members, kiddos, ages, etc.? if not, do you want me to do it? For me it results easier when preparing and delivering gifts.

Hello. I suggest that we give it until Monday to update the list. That is the date we agreed to finalize everything. We will see if NatiGirl and ChemJenn respond by then. Is that okay?

Thank you so much, ConiJo, for the spreadsheet. This is the correct and final list of participants. There are 9 confirmed staterooms. Please note the following:
- Some cabins have children, but no name listed. This, of course, is fine. I just wanted to point that out for anyone planning to provide kid-friendly FE gifts. Please look all the way across the spreadsheet and you will see if there are children in the stateroom.
- NatiGirl and ChemmJenn never confirmed participation. Each of you can determine individually if you plan to deliver an FE to them. They may still plan to participate and deliver a gift to you, but we do not know for sure.
- Not everyone has a room assignment just yet or some assignments may change. Now that the group is closed, some people may not check back here for updates. Therefore, please both 1) post your updated stateroom number here AND 2) also plan to deliver a note to all of the staterooms in this FE group with your stateroom number by the end of embarkation day/ day 1 of the cruise. Have fun and thank you, everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts