FE (Fish Extender) posts only for 9/16/2017 Transatlantic on Magic

I can't find any way to start a conversation with you. Here's the info for the Fish Extender:
2 adults: Kevin and Marianne
1 child: Anderson- age 4
no allergies
Favorite character: all
Stateroom: 6630

I can't find any way to start a conversation with you. Here's the info for the Fish Extender:
no allergies
Hello. Your first cruise will be very exciting. Our family will also exchange with you. We are 2 adults and 1 child in stateroom 2137. Daughter's favorite characters are Pocahontas, Goofy, Minnie, Tiana. Would you please confirm that this is okay? Thank you.

Here's the info for the Fish Extender:
no allergies
my family is willing to exchange with your family.
SR 2576 Mid
2 adults (Connie and Walter)
1 child (Brixten) Female, 5 yr old, favorites are Aurora, Rapunzel, Cinderella

Last edited:
no allergies
We are happy to exchange too.
Pam, Nick and Brittany (age20)
No allergies
Stateroom: 5640 aft
Can u confirm. Thanks

Hi Kevin and Marianne, here is our info:

Krissy and Mike Tran and 3 kids room 6112
No allergies, favorite character/ all and especially Moana.

Have a great cruise!

no allergies

Ciao Kevin and Marianne,
We are happy to exchange too.
We are Chiara & Joram (2 adults), cabin 2598. No allergies, no alchool. Joram's favorite character Donald and Iron Man, my favorite characters all/ Pooh and friends.
See U on board!!
Chiara

Hello. Did you receive your room assignment? We will need it for the FE. Thank you.

Hi! Sorry, I'm terrible at checking in on this and my "automatic alerts sent to email" apparently didn't take....

We're in room 6650, 2 adults (Nate and Jen) in our late 30s. No kids (though we act like kids often enough).

Last edited:
no allergies

Hi! We'll exchange with you, too!
2 adults: Jen and Nate
no kids
Stateroom 6650

Thank you so much, ConiJo, for the spreadsheet. This is the correct and final list of participants. There are 9 confirmed staterooms. Please note the following:
- Some cabins have children, but no name listed. This, of course, is fine. I just wanted to point that out for anyone planning to provide kid-friendly FE gifts. Please look all the way across the spreadsheet and you will see if there are children in the stateroom.
- NatiGirl and ChemmJenn never confirmed participation. Each of you can determine individually if you plan to deliver an FE to them. They may still plan to participate and deliver a gift to you, but we do not know for sure.
- Not everyone has a room assignment just yet or some assignments may change. Now that the group is closed, some people may not check back here for updates. Therefore, please both 1) post your updated stateroom number here AND 2) also plan to deliver a note to all of the staterooms in this FE group with your stateroom number by the end of embarkation day/ day 1 of the cruise. Have fun and thank you, everyone.

Everyone: I know I didn't get online to confirm our info in time, and it's ok if it's too late to join (I completely get it!). No pressure! If it's available, great. If not, it was 100% my own fault. SO PLEASE: if you've already finished your gifts and don't feel like throwing a few more together, please don't! FEs are supposed to be fun and stress-free :) I'm going to put some Ugandan goodies together, so if you find something in your FE you can't identify, it was probably from us... See you all on the cruise, and hoping you have a wonderful and amazing time!!

PS: that spreadsheet Coni Jo made is fantastic, thanks so much for making that. I wish my detail and organizational skills came close to hers!

no allergies
Welcome Nuttyflute! Our family is happy to exchange with your family!
2 adults
3 teens
stateroom 8518

Everyone: I know I didn't get online to confirm our info in time, and it's ok if it's too late to join (I completely get it!). No pressure! If it's available, great. If not, it was 100% my own fault. SO PLEASE: if you've already finished your gifts and don't feel like throwing a few more together, please don't! FEs are supposed to be fun and stress-free :) I'm going to put some Ugandan goodies together, so if you find something in your FE you can't identify, it was probably from us... See you all on the cruise, and hoping you have a wonderful and amazing time!!

PS: that spreadsheet Coni Jo made is fantastic, thanks so much for making that. I wish my detail and organizational skills came close to hers!
Hello, ChemJenn. We will gladly exchange with you. Our information is on the spreadsheet.

Hello, ChemJenn. We will gladly exchange with you. Our information is on the spreadsheet.
Hello ChemJenn and Nuttyflute! I will gladly exchange with your families. My info is on the spreadsheet but here it is again:
DisneyBaby 68
Rm 7050 (Mid)
1 Adult (F)
Favorite Character: Mickey Mouse

Hi!
We'll exchange with you. :earsgirl::earsboy:
Probably our deal will be something simple, it's our first time ... Please be patient!! :blush::blush:
See U on board!
:tigger:

Chemjenn, I can't find your stateroom number, can you please repost? I will gladly exchange with you too!

Krissy, Mike and three kids, room 6112

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter