Fear the Walking Dead - anyone?

I'm not so sure they would kill Madison. They have said she is like the "Rick" of the show. It will be interesting to see where they go from here.

Also, did anyone think it was odd the actor was not on TD last night? Usually they always are on TD. Maybe he was busy with something else.

I don’t like Madison. Think she’s terrible. I wonder if he found another job or if he didn’t want to work with them anymore? Can’t find anything about an upcoming project for him

Did anyone watch last night? It was an okay episode. I'm still thinking Madison is dead, at least that is what it looks like they want us to believe. I see Strand is still Strand which is good and bad lol. The thing about the vultures I don't get is, if the baseball diamond falls because they have no food, what do the vultures intend to get in there. There would be nothing in there for them. I just don't get it.

Honestly? It annoyed me. The shifting back and forth between different time periods, spread over multiple weeks’ episodes is obnoxious. It’s like these new writers are trying to get too artsy with it.

While I understand that Dillane “wanted to leave”, it sounded in an interview that I read like that had something to do with the changes wrt writers/showrunners. Makes me worried that FTWD has been Gimpled.

Ugh.

“FRANK DILLANE: I had been doing it for three or four years, the show has undergone many changes in terms of different people in charge, all of this stuff, and I just felt like the beginning of this season kind of felt like the end of an era with this show.”

http://ew.com/tv/2018/04/30/fear-the-walking-dead-frank-dillane-nick-good-out-here/

Last edited:
What exactly are the vultures doing? Are they waiting for the people inside the baseball stadium to die of starvation? Do they want to live there? They just pulled up and are tailgating in the parking lot. What is their end game?

Also, where is my favorite character Daniel Salazar? I don't remember him dying last season.

What exactly are the vultures doing? Are they waiting for the people inside the baseball stadium to die of starvation? Do they want to live there? They just pulled up and are tailgating in the parking lot. What is their end game?

Also, where is my favorite character Daniel Salazar? I don't remember him dying last season.
i liked Daniel too. He died but I cant remember exactly. On the bridge. Did he get bit or shot???

We still have no idea what happened at the stadium. And we got a quick blurb about what happened after the dam blew up. But no mention of Daniel.

I hope they don't kill of John Dory. I like him.

I had read that Daniel will be back. The actor who plays him is busy with other things. He is a musician and is busy with his composing career and they will work around his schedule.

My friend and I started the episode saying with each show we've really liked John Dory. I hope they didn't bring in these new characters just to kill them off

My friend and I started the episode saying with each show we've really liked John Dory. I hope they didn't bring in these new characters just to kill them off

I have hope that he is still alive. He was not on the "in memoriam" section on TD. Although it looked like he died since the camera floated upward over his body giving the impression that he died, but who knows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter