February 19th, 2021 - 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from New Orleans (Key West, Castaway Cay, Nassau)

S.Martin

Earning My Ears
Day 1 New Orleans,Louisiana
Day 2 Day at Sea
Day 3 Key West Florida
Day 4 Disney Castaway Cay
Day 5 Nassau, Bahamas
Day 6 Day at Sea
Day 7 Day at Sea
Day 8 New Orleans, Louisiana

I will be sailing with my DH, DS 5, DS 4, DMIL & DFIL. We are doing this sailing B2B with the Panama Canal Cruise

I will be sailing with my DH and DD, 2. DH and I love to cruise but this will be our first Disney cruise, DD's 1st cruise! She LOVES Mickey Mouse and I can't wait to see her reaction to meeting Mickey for the first time :)

I will be sailing with my DH and DD, 2. DH and I love to cruise but this will be our first Disney cruise, DD's 1st cruise! She LOVES Mickey Mouse and I can't wait to see her reaction to meeting Mickey for the first time :)
Our boys love Disney Cruises. Because you DD is still a toddler, be sure to check out the gated toddler play area with her in the D Lounge. It is a great place for littles to burn off energy

My husband and I will be on this cruise (hopefully)! We are also going with two other couples. We will be staying in NO for the weekend before! Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!