February 2018 rental car watch

MinnieForMe

DIS Veteran
Hello,
Has anyone found a decent price for a minivan rental in February? I'm getting discouraged as the prices don't seem to be going down. Please share if you found a code that works!

Thank you so much!

Guess I'll jump on this one. I got a great price last year, so fingers crossed.

I'm jumping on board here as well since we just booked a trip for the last week of February/first week of March. Looking forward to hearing more.

I don't know if these codes will work for February, they worked for my January dates but this is what I used to get a 10 day economy from Alamo for $200 when everything else was $400-$500. Product code AS1 and contract ID 7015309 (I believe this is a Costco code).

Rental Period:
02/05/2018 - 02/14/2018
Pick Up: 06:00 PM - Drop Off: 06:00 PM

Pick-Up Location:
Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, FL 32830, USA

Drop-Off Location:
Same as Pick-up Location

Fullsize car for $357.16 through Costco Travel. We're Costco members.

I rebooked my Alamo reservation today and I saved $89.00 from my previous ressie. Check your rates for your Feb trip you could save some money!

Booked Alamo through Costco. Full Size Car $290 Feb 2nd - Feb 9th. Still shopping.

Alamo $25 off coupon code AD2823JAG. Still looking though. I've had good luck with priceline in the past.

I just reserved a minivan for Alamo thru Costco for 2/3-2/12 for $509. It was $558 with a $20 costco cash card previously.

I booked Alamo for March (CDN March break) got a mini van for $243 with Alamo. I used the following codes: Product AS1, Contract 7015309, Coupon AD2823JAG. I found these codes under the Jan thread and they worked.

Right now I have a full size with Alamo for 277.99 for 8 days. I have a BJS membership but not Costco and the cost of a year membership outweighs the savings. Hopefully this will come down.

Last edited:
Ok, So after doing some searching I was able to google BJS Alamo coupon and was able to get a full size with additional driver with product code of BJ'SWEBOFFER and the 25.00 off coupon AD2823JAG Our total with taxes is 273.33 (8 days). I am hoping to find something cheaper but I wonder if we will.

Last edited:
Just wanted to share that I used Autoslash and found a price I can live with. I ended up with a reservation for a minivan through Priceline and Budget. It was $407, taxes included, for 10 days with a drop off at a different airport. I ended up calling Budget with my confirmation number and added my fastbreak number to the reservation so I don't have to go to the counter.

Good luck everyone!

Just wanted to share that I used Autoslash and found a price I can live with. I ended up with a reservation for a minivan through Priceline and Budget. It was $407, taxes included, for 10 days with a drop off at a different airport. I ended up calling Budget with my confirmation number and added my fastbreak number to the reservation so I don't have to go to the counter.

Good luck everyone!

Does this include an additional driver similar to when you book thru Costco? I tried Autoslash and the cheapest rates were with Sixt and some other off brand car rental place that I didn't feel comfortable with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter