***February 2019***

18 days!!!!! Hoping all those February Dissers already there are having a blast!!
Our DS who decided to visit w/ us for a couple days while we are there, ordered matching shirts for himself and his younger 2 siblings. To say he's excited to go w/ us is probably an understatement. So happy he's getting into the spirit of the trip

5 nights for me until we fly to Neverland! I'm having all the pre-trip anxiety Disney dreams/nightmares right about now. The other night i dreamed I bought Memory Maker and only took 3 photos while there.... and then last night i dreamt that DH wanted to take an afternoon break from Epcot and we both took naps and then accidentally slept through our Illuminations Dining Package! Haha, the horror!

FOUR days left for me! Ahhhhh!

And, I am so excited, because today I managed to book the Up Close With Rhinos tour! I had originally tried for either of my two AK days, the 13th or 15th, and both days were all booked. I tried again today and they were still full but then I decided to try the day in between, my HS day, and there was a spot for me! I was then able to shift my ToT and RnR FPs to the afternoon, and my SDD FP was already set for 2:55, so I can hop right over to HS after the tour. I am so pumped! I now have Behind the Seeds, Caring for Giants, and Up Close With Rhinos all booked - and all firsts for me! :worship::love::cool1::banana::woohoo:

5 nights for me until we fly to Neverland! I'm having all the pre-trip anxiety Disney dreams/nightmares right about now. The other night i dreamed I bought Memory Maker and only took 3 photos while there.... and then last night i dreamt that DH wanted to take an afternoon break from Epcot and we both took naps and then accidentally slept through our Illuminations Dining Package! Haha, the horror!

Oh, thank goodness I'm not the only one. I have had a series of crazy Disney dreams that generally involve us missing ADRs, FPs, etc. What's particularly upsetting is that I always remember the actual time of the ADR in the dream (we have to be there by 12:00, guys, hurry up!) which adds that little bit of realism to freak me out for the first 5 second after I've woken up.

Anyone else stalking the lines apps to see how long the lines are? Test Track is 30 minutes at 8:04 for EMH this morning

FOUR days left for me! Ahhhhh!

And, I am so excited, because today I managed to book the Up Close With Rhinos tour! I had originally tried for either of my two AK days, the 13th or 15th, and both days were all booked. I tried again today and they were still full but then I decided to try the day in between, my HS day, and there was a spot for me! I was then able to shift my ToT and RnR FPs to the afternoon, and my SDD FP was already set for 2:55, so I can hop right over to HS after the tour. I am so pumped! I now have Behind the Seeds, Caring for Giants, and Up Close With Rhinos all booked - and all firsts for me! :worship::love::cool1::banana::woohoo:

My husband and I will be at Up Close with Rhinos on 2/14! Is that the day you are booked?

About to finalize my clothing choices for the week and the forecast is now projecting quite a bit of rain! BOOOO!!! Tuesday 2/12 looks like rain all day and i'm going to Universal Studios and then AK DAH that night! Hopefully it doesn't rain as much as projected!

About to finalize my clothing choices for the week and the forecast is now projecting quite a bit of rain! BOOOO!!! Tuesday 2/12 looks like rain all day and i'm going to Universal Studios and then AK DAH that night! Hopefully it doesn't rain as much as projected!
Uhg, hopefully the weather will turn out ok. Just have plenty of rain gear and hopefully "murphy's law" will come into play lol

Yesterday DH decided we should go to Disney for my bday-which is Feb. 20th :teeth: He loves Disney almost as much as I do, but I was surprised because we were just there a few weeks ago and I have a solo trip with a bunch of awesome DIS friends in May! Quick trip again, CBR which we've never stayed at but I am trying to stay at all resorts :) Dining and FP all set!

Those of you who booked the Up Close With Rhinos tour -- have a great time! I've been debating about booking the Caring for Giants tour for my DD and I (she is especially fond of elephants), but I've read mixed reviews. Anyone here been on that one who can share their experience? At this point I'm thinking I'll wait until day-of and see what the weather is like and how much money I've spent up to that point! We're going next week so it will be crowded and maybe it'll be booked up and the decision will be made for me. Other than that, we're starting to pack and I'm obsessively checking the 10-day forecast (which is ridiculous but I can't seem to stop myself!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!