***February 2019***

ETA: this was for my upcoming December trip. I was so excited I forgot to mention that, lol. But, my intent in posting this here was to just, in general, give hope for when you might run into a similar situation, and think you have no chance of getting a hard-to-get FP. :goodvibes

I am sooo excited! I have been checking every few days to see if I could modify my NRJ FP into a FoP FP but there hasn't been any availability (our trip is short so our AK day was only 60+1) I happened to wake up sometime around 1 or 2am this morning and decided to check the app and lo and behold, there was availability for 3 for FoP for 9:20am!!! This was pretty amazing to me as our other two FP's are for 10:35am and 11:40am, and we're doing two parks this day, so will only be in AK the first half of the day! So, if you are stalking a hard to get FP don't give up hope! You never know what will open up!

Last edited:
I am sooo excited! I have been checking every few days to see if I could modify my NRJ FP into a FoP FP but there hasn't been any availability (our trip is short so our AK day was only 60+1) I happened to wake up sometime around 1 or 2am this morning and decided to check the app and lo and behold, there was availability for 3 for FoP for 9:20am!!! This was pretty amazing to me as our other two FP's are for 10:35am and 11:40am, and we're doing two parks this day, so will only be in AK the first half of the day! So, if you are stalking a hard to get FP don't give up hope! You never know what will open up!
Wow! How are you already booking FP for February?

Wow! How are you already booking FP for February?

Ha! OMG! I was so excited I forgot to explain this was for my December trip! I had intended to post it as a sign of hope for anyone who ends up finding themselves struggling with FP availability, lol. Sorry for the confusion!

So I used to be a member of these boards a lifetime ago (pre-kids, pre-marriage) but excited to be back now that we officially booked our daughter's FIRST trip in February 2019!!

We will be staying at Boardwalk Villas 2/26-3/4, and I'm literally beside myself with excitement right now!!
I had her click the "submit" button to officially book our trip. She's only 2.5, so she doesn't really understand, but she got very excited when the picture of Mickey popped up! :D

114 more days!

Last time we went, we got engaged in front of the castle, so a lot has certainly changed since then - both for me/my family and at WDW!

Excited to be on the planning journey with you all!

Actually, you can book concert dining packages (with reserved seats at one of the concerts that night) as of TODAY, Thursday, November 8th -- just booked "The Garden Grill Festival of the Arts Breakfast" earlier this morning. We've enjoyed dinner at Garden Grill and have been considering their breakfast; this seems like a great opportunity to try it! Besides, last time we visited it wasn't rotating, so hopefully this time it will be....!

We were supposed to be able to book our FP today, but apparently taking advantage of one of those room discounts turned it into a package, so we now have to wait until 60 days out, not 90. We saved about $400, so it's worth it, but still.

Just booked our character breakfasts! It's crazy how early things need to be booked now compared to the last time we went about 8 years ago. We couldn't do Chef Mickey's for the days I tried ‍

But we did get:
Feb 27 Crystal Palace
Feb 28 Hollywood & Vine
Mar 1 Tusker House
Mar 2 Akershus
Mar 3 'Ohana

We have the dining plan, and figure with an almost 3 year old, character meals will be the best way to see them. Toddlers aren't patient waiting in lines! Also it's much easier to get to a breakfast at a set time than try to predict her mood or schedule for a lunch for dinner

I'm so excited! It's really going to blow her mind getting to meet characters (she has already met a few costumed characters at local meet & greets and runs right up to give hugs!)

Figure we will probably set (non character) dinner reservations for our arrival night. But we need to pick flights first to see what time would work

Last edited:
Hi February peeps! Officially booked a quick V Day trip for my husband and I! We usually go to WDW in the fall, but we got the room pincode and couldn't pass it up! Plus we have never visited in Feb before! We are staying at All Star Movies!

Fly in Monday afternoon 2/11- Disney Springs
Tuesday 2/12- Universal (I'm an HP nut and always have to fit in a Universal day hehe)
Wednesday 2/13- Epcot for Festival of the Arts! I'm a Food & Wine Fest junkie so i'm excited to try a new Festival!
Thursday 2/14- AK for the day and then hopping to MK around 7 for Disney After Hours!!! So pumped for this!
Friday 2/15- haven't booked my flight yet but if i can get a late flight out we may do a few hours at HS before leaving! so it's TBD!

I'M SO EXCITED! Keeping it super simple and booking no ADRs. We are just going to wing it! :smooth:

We were supposed to be able to book our FP today, but apparently taking advantage of one of those room discounts turned it into a package, so we now have to wait until 60 days out, not 90. We saved about $400, so it's worth it, but still.

Hi Cadien! The only way to be able to book FPs 90 days out is if you are staying club level and do the trial option to pay for an extra 3 FPs per day. Otherwise, the window is always 60 days for onsite guests and 30 days for offsite.

Hi February peeps! Officially booked a quick V Day trip for my husband and I! We usually go to WDW in the fall, but we got the room pincode and couldn't pass it up! Plus we have never visited in Feb before! We are staying at All Star Movies!

Tuesday 2/12- Universal (I'm an HP nut and always have to fit in a Universal day hehe)
Wednesday 2/13- Epcot for Festival of the Arts! I'm a Food & Wine Fest junkie so i'm excited to try a new Festival!
Thursday 2/14- AK for the day and then hopping to MK around 7 for Disney After Hours!!! So pumped for this!
Friday 2/15- haven't booked my flight yet but if i can get a late flight out we may do a few hours at HS before leaving! so it's TBD!

I'M SO EXCITED! Keeping it super simple and booking no ADRs. We are just going to wing it! :smooth:

Welcome to the Feb thread! We have very similar dates, I'll be there the 10th-15th. Can't wait!

Has anyone been able to book Pizza Safari for their family style dinner? DH thinks he'd like to try this since he have the DP, but I haven't seen any ressies at all
I may be wrong, but Pizzafari is a counter-service place, I don't think you need a reservation

Just scheduled a super short one night trip on Feb. 24! :cool1:

I live in upstate NY but my boyfriend is an actor and will be in Fort Myers for Feb and March. I decided to visit when I found cheap airfare for a long weekend when he has a couple days off, and next thing I knew I'd booked a night at All Star Music! :confused3

We'll be driving up Sunday morning and fighting the half marathon crowds to get to Epcot so I can see Illuminations one last time. Also excited about Festival of the Arts! Monday he gets to decide which park (currently torn between MK and HS) and then we drive back. It'll be a whirlwind trip with long days but I can't wait! It's also right after my 30th birthday so I'm considering it a birthday present to myself!

My only worry is that his expectations will be high since his first time to Disney was a near perfect trip last December. Crowds were reasonable, holiday decor was stunning, etc. I hope he's not disappointed with the crowds and chaos of a short trip!

Who am I kidding, it's Disney. He'll love it.

Happy planning everyone!

Welcome to the Feb thread! We have very similar dates, I'll be there the 10th-15th. Can't wait!

February 10-16 with 5 day park hopper 11-15!!! We just got our tickets through Armed Forces Salute from my father in law. This is real... this is happening.

Not having been to WDW since before EPCOT opened, there's a lot of things I don't know. What is a room pincode?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter