*** February 2021 Thread ***

Sweet Pea Reed

Mouseketeer
It's never too soon to daydream and plan for FEBRUARY 2021
I've postponed a February 2020 trip and pushed it a year back for things to work out for my family. Selected February 3-14, during the time of my 44th birthday, with 8 days in the parks and hopefully a day at Discovery Cove. Staying at Caribbean Beach.

Last edited:
We might just join in. I canceled our Grandma/Grandkids trip for February this year because that one kid couldn't go on our dates. Now I'm looking at next Mardi Gras. We will probably stay offsite in a condo.

We're planning a big family trip (6 adults, 3 kids) for next year and are tentatively looking at late January/early February dates. I wonder what effect (if any) the Super Bowl will have on crowds? It's taking place in Tampa on February 7.

We went over super bowl weekend in 2019 and I was surprised how busy it was. We were at Magic Kingdom and it was overwhelming with Patriots fans as the parade got closer. Ended up just leaving the park and going to a different one that day.

The next few days were also busier than I expected.

It's never too soon to daydream and plan for FEBRUARY 2021
I've postponed a February 2020 trip and pushed it a year back for things to work out for my family. Selected February 3-14, during the time of my 44th birthday, with 8 days in the parks and hopefully a day at Discovery Cove. Staying at Caribbean Beach.
I can share in your painful anticipation! We just went in September and have decided to skip 2020 completely so that we can buy AP’s and go 3 times in 2021 (January, May, and late December/early January). We are hoping to beat the 50th anniversary a couple of times and then to visit for the Tron ride on our last trip. Looking at our countdown is not fun but we’re looking forward to getting the dates locked in and then eventually booking dining this July. Here’s to the eventually payoff for our patience!! Thanks for starting this thread!

We're tentatively planning a trip over President's Day weekend in 2021. Skipping the parks this year to go to Aulani. We'd like to take the in laws with us, just waiting on them to decide if they're in. FIL has never been and hates the heat, so we're hoping to win him over to the Disney side by giving them a fabulous trip. Will probably stay at Copper Creek.

We're hitting Disneyland in Feb 2021 instead.

Expect the parks to be very busy between Feb 11 to 22, with the busiest days being the 13th through 16th. Presidents Day weekend, an early Mardi Gras, and the Princess Marathon weekend will all bump the crowd level up a fair bit.

The first or last weeks of Feb are probably your best bet if you're looking for less crowded times to visit in Feb 2021. The last week of Feb going into the first week of March is a personal favorite of mine.

Remember, you can have a great time at WDW no matter the crowd level. Make a solid touring plan, enjoy the beautiful Florida Feb weather, and don't stress.

We're hitting Disneyland in Feb 2021 instead.

Expect the parks to be very busy between Feb 11 to 22, with the busiest days being the 13th through 16th. Presidents Day weekend, an early Mardi Gras, and the Princess Marathon weekend will all bump the crowd level up a fair bit.

The first or last weeks of Feb are probably your best bet if you're looking for less crowded times to visit in Feb 2021. The last week of Feb going into the first week of March is a personal favorite of mine.

Remember, you can have a great time at WDW no matter the crowd level. Make a solid touring plan, enjoy the beautiful Florida Feb weather, and don't stress.

We've decided to move our trip to late Jan/early Feb to miss those crowds. Glad I found out about this early!

DS15 is going to DW during the 2021 February break with this theater group as part of the Disney Youth Education Series. I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I am going with them.

Planning to go the week of Presidents Day 2021. My husband is a teacher so our dates are pretty much limited to school vacation. We just got home from Disneyland yesterday and I'm already counting down until next year at WDW.

Hey Everyone! We are planning for February 20th through February 27th 2020. Hoping for beautiful weather and modest crowds!

We are a family of 4, with DS10 and DD7. We already booked a suite at Shades of Green for our trip. This is only our second trip to WDW. We are so excited to see all of the changes since we had our "Once in a Lifetime" trip in 2017!

We are looking at the week of Mardi Gras/President's day week for 2021. I am worried about it though. So the week we would be there is sandwiched between the Princess Marathon weekend and the cheer comp weekend. It will be the Arts festival at Epcot and its Mardi Gras, President's Day and Valentine's day. Anyone else nervous about scheduling between Feb 13th-20th?

We are looking at the week of Mardi Gras/President's day week for 2021. I am worried about it though. So the week we would be there is sandwiched between the Princess Marathon weekend and the cheer comp weekend. It will be the Arts festival at Epcot and its Mardi Gras, President's Day and Valentine's day. Anyone else nervous about scheduling between Feb 13th-20th?

It'll be busy, but I always have to go at busier times bc DH is a teacher and we have to go with school schedule and high times. It'll be fine if you plan well.

I'm more worried about the impact of this covid19 on everything - I really hope that by next Feb it is business as usual at WDW (and everywhere else).

It'll be busy, but I always have to go at busier times bc DH is a teacher and we have to go with school schedule and high times. It'll be fine if you plan well.

I'm more worried about the impact of this covid19 on everything - I really hope that by next Feb it is business as usual at WDW (and everywhere else).

Yeah my husband is a teacher too. That’s why we picked Mardi Gras. We were there for Mardi Gras 2019. It wasn’t terrible but it was also the beginning of March.

I am hoping. We are in Louisiana. I am canceling my trip to New York at Christmas. No way that happens with the income we will lose if things aren’t back to normal by the summer. I know we are at the beginning and they are saying two rounds of this mess. I’m still dreaming of Disney in February. It’s ok to dream right? Lol.

It's got to be better, or we'll have worse things to worry about. No, we're not still planning on a Feb trip. We've moved it to Spring Break. My daughter requested we spend more time at the pool on this trip so we're trying for warmer weather.

Just realizing I hadn't hit everyone on this thread with the @ like I meant to....

I still want to look at Feb 2021, but I'm worried about what everything will be like then. We can't do spring break typically bc of my kids' sports schedules. At least it is still far enough away to be hopeful that it will happen....

@Tattylou - we had the same thoughts, but went ahead and booked our vacation for Feb 2021 anyway! We had the same thoughts as @Memorymakerfor4 that "it's got to be better".

We also got the "cancel for any reason" add on to our usual travel insurance as a just-in-case. At least we have something fun and exciting to look forward to over these past/next few weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter