February 9th 2018 Bahama Cruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursehuval

Earning My Ears
I would like to start a thread for fellow cruisers on the Disney Dream February 9th Bahamas 3 day cruise out or Port Canaveral.

I was on there but may have misunderstood. Thought you had to start it here then she would add it to the board.

I was on there but may have misunderstood. Thought you had to start it here then she would add it to the board.
You start the thread on the main Cruise Meet board page. Then, copy the URL at the top of the first post on that thread that you started. Then go to the "Find your 2018 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here" thread and post a request to have your link added to the first (directory) post there. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

Then the mods will add your link to the directory post, making it easier for others to find your thread.

@nursehuval - just repeating the final step:

Then, copy the URL at the top of the first post on that thread that you started. Then go to the "Find your 2018 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here" thread and post a request to have your link added to the first (directory) post there. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter