February trip

ElleBelle88

Mouseketeer
We have finally booked! DH, DS (will be nearly 11months) and myself are going for 10nights to WDW and staying at AKL Feb 5th-15th! Dreams really do come true and I am beyond excited!
I would like to start getting some suitable clothing as and when I see it so am after advice as to what to get please. I know weather can be very changeable but has anyone been in Feb and can offer any advice? I’m thinking layers maybe? Will we be able to swim? TIA!

We went February last year and the weather was perfect. Warm and sunny during the day but chillier at night. You will definitely need a light jacket or hoody in the evenings. In previous years, February has been very cold. Definitely a little bit of everything is a good option. It should be warm enough to swim, although may be cool when you get out of the water. Hubby and I went to the pool a couple of times in Feb, when we were there, although we didn't actually get in

Being from Michigan, most of time it's still plenty warm to swim, wear summer clothes. Evenings are a little cooler, tho, and I remember one time actually needing a jacket.

DH and I were there late Jan-early Feb. 2017. We wore long pants or shorts, depending on the weather each day. On one of our Epcot days it was so cold (mid 50's) and very windy so we wore warm coats (my husband ended up buying a jacket at the Norway pavilion). Almost every evening we needed jackets. We used the lockers in the parks a lot since we didn't want to carry jackets or coats all day. Layers worked for me: short-sleeve shirt, thin jacket, medium jacket, plus I brought my coat (with hood) with me most days (and used a locker). DH and I both carried backpacks each day. My thin and medium jackets would often go into my backpack (or DH's) when I didn't need them. The most important thing is good comfortable walking shoes.

We didn't swim but saw others in the pool.

Have fun planning your trip. 10 nights days at WDW sounds wonderful!

In Mid Jan this year we had frost every morning and wore gloves at times too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter