Fellowship of the fisheye

DSC_6965.jpg

That's a great pic! Did you have a rain cover on your camera, or did you just cover it quickly after you started going down the drop?

I had it covered with a rain sleeve the entire ride. Good thing too since I got soaked on one of the small drops near the beginning of the ride!

Mom2rtk, some nice work there! The Splash pic is higher than we usually see and it's cool to see the other log floating by. I like the sideways CA Screaming shot as well!

I may be back a little bit more... my photography urges were waning a little, then I recently bought a Pentax K-1 and some new lenses and am spending evenings in Lightroom again... I also just went on my first Disney cruise (incredible!) along with a couple days around Disney Springs, Boardwalk, and the monorail resorts. No parks for us for at least another year or so... Relevant to this thread was picking up a Samyang 12mm fisheye. The optics are great but what some people like best is what I like least - the center is decidedly non-fishy compared to a normal fisheye lens. I am thinking about trying to set up a lens correction profile to bring back some of that distortion that they worked hard to remove.

We walked through Atlantis our on Nassau day...

In the Atlantis tunnels by Jeff Kyle, on Flickr

I also took it out to Mount Hope Cemetery on election night to see the crowds waiting to put their "I Voted" stickers on Susan B. Anthony's headstone. Our family's Disney queuing skills came into play as it was over a two-hour line.

Historic night for woman's rights by Jeff Kyle, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!