Fellowship of the fisheye

i-LzRXXzM-X2.jpg

"And now for something completely different..."

Last winter my older son fabricated an NHL-spec netcam box. and last week I finally got a chance to use it. It's a 3/8" Lexan "U" with a padded cover on the top and sides. It's held to the back post of the net by a Bogen Super Clamp. Inside is a D7000 with a 10.5mm fisheye attached. The unit is fired with a Pocket Wizard wireless remote. Here it is, locked and loaded:

netcam.jpg

Here's one of the photos I got:
net.jpg

Last edited:
"And now for something completely different..."

Last winter my older son fabricated an NHL-spec netcam box. and last week I finally got a chance to use it. It's a 3/8" Lexan "U" with a padded cover on the top and sides. It's held to the back post of the net by a Bogen Super Clamp. Inside is a D7000 with a 10.5mm fisheye attached. The unit is fired with a Pocket Wizard wireless remote. Here it is, locked and loaded:

netcam.jpg

Here's one of the photos I got:
net.jpg

That is awesome!

Looks like we have one person doing all the posting lately! I'll try to help out, too. :)

Atlantis architecture by Jeff Kyle, on Flickr

I couldn't believe how much Disney Springs expanded between February and November of last year... like this section.

20170105204426-d8e8ec62.jpg

20170105204431-140b9e40.jpg

Looks like we have one person doing all the posting lately! I'll try to help out, too. :)

Atlantis architecture by Jeff Kyle, on Flickr

I couldn't believe how much Disney Springs expanded between February and November of last year... like this section.

20170105204426-d8e8ec62.jpg

20170105204431-140b9e40.jpg

Nice shots Groucho! I probably have a few more to post but then someone else is going to have to take the baton. My lens was a rental and had to be returned by midnight before it turned back into a pumpkin. ;)

Nice shots Groucho! I probably have a few more to post but then someone else is going to have to take the baton. My lens was a rental and had to be returned by midnight before it turned back into a pumpkin. ;)
Thanks! Yours are looking good too! Sounds like someone's going to need to buy their own fisheye soon. :) Too bad you don't shoot Pentax, I am selling my old 10-17mm fisheye for pretty cheap!

Thanks! Yours are looking good too! Sounds like someone's going to need to buy their own fisheye soon. :) Too bad you don't shoot Pentax, I am selling my old 10-17mm fisheye for pretty cheap!

Thanks Groucho! I actually have been thinking of adding one to my kit. I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected to. Bummer I can't get a deal on your Pentax. I need one of those super duper Pentax to Canon converters I guess! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!