Ferry to Poly?

The Polynesian and GF have a small boat that will take you to the MK. It goes from the GF to the Polynesian than to the MK and back around. No need to take the ferry.

:D Also, the ferry boat only goes between the TTC and the MK:D

But the ferry (at the TTC) is also very convenient to the newer buildings at the Polynesian. If one's pulling into the MK as we're leaving, we sometimes take it back to the TTC and take the short walk to the Poly. Very fast! We find the launches more fun but the ferry can be faster.

:( Thanks BCV23, I forgot that the TTC is close to a couple of the buildings.But I guess it wouldn't be practical if you were staying in one of the buildings closer to the luau cove.:cool:

Very true, mitros. Although it's probably still only a 10-12 minute walk, do you think? Of course a 10 minute walk at the end of the day could feel much longer. I don't think I'd take the ferry at a busy time either...they look as if they get very full. But mid-day going back to the TTC, they're not full at all. Plenty of seats, a nice breeze....sounds very nice to me right now as it's sooo cold here today!

:D BCV23; I suspect that if you are at the furthest building away {I wish I could remmember what the names of the buildings were} it may be more like 15min or so. But like you said , after all the walking done during the course of a wdw vacation, youwould probably try to cut back wenever the chance arose.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter