Festival of Holidays

KatieJoy

Earning My Ears
Please post reviews of food!
We’ve seen the menus, anyone that has gone, let us know what is good!
Pictures appreciated.
Going on Tuesday for a school field trip, so we want to be able to focus in on what we really want (I’m going back, no kids, in December).
Planning on setting the kids loose on the booths for lunch, but personally want to know what’s worth it.

There are few YouTube vloggers that have some great reviews of them. Both holiday food in both parks and the festivities carts on DCA

WDWNT has been posting photos and reviews of all dishes so far.

For me, this is what I’ve tried so far (also please excuse bad photo quality, it was nighttime):
556E2C6D-0584-4023-853F-1D039D1B6A56.jpeg
Pumpkin soup with Maple Cashew cream. I was mixed on this one. If I got mouthfuls with the cream then it was delicious. But if it was just pumpkin it was maybe a bit too much. Though it was served warm and a lot of it.

76539903-F62A-4DD6-A7C7-914FADBBFBD2.jpeg
Beef pot roast on potato roll (I got without the horseradish cream). The meat was good but the roll was a bit dry.

AC90B379-6C90-4BC1-8096-B9094607F166.jpeg
Turkey tamale with stuffing and cranberry relish. DELICIOUS! I will be getting this again. Great moist masa and turkey and really tasted like what it should!

I’ll post again when I try more dishes later this week.

I tried two things today. The Ruben Tots and the Sticky Toffee pudding. Sorry, no pics. They changed the Ruben potatoes from the previous 2 years. I didn't like them as much now they are just regular tots topped with onion, sauerkraut, rye crumbles, diced corned beef, and thousand island drizzle. I preferred the old "smashed" potatoes with the corned beef mixed in. These were fine, but there was actually too much beef and a lot of it was very chewy/gristly.

The sticky toffee pudding was fantastic, as usual. This is one of my favorite items at the festival and it is always so good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!