Festival of the Arts 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nohal

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when the festival will start? Disney site says schedule unavailable, but it also says that for the Food and Wine Festival.:confused3

The Festival of the Arts is confirmed for 2019? I feel like I saw that come through but wanted to verify.

Also curious when I can expect to be able to reserve a Broadway dining package.
Yes it was announced it was returning.

We still don't have all the Food and Wine 2018 menus so I wouldn't expect much for Festival of the Arts yet.

Yes it was announced it was returning.

We still don't have all the Food and Wine 2018 menus so I wouldn't expect much for Festival of the Arts yet.

:rotfl2:Thank you for that reality check. I’m even getting ahead of my own trips - I’ll be there for F&W and would really like to know about the menus. As would everyone.

The only thing that's missing is the Festival of Summer to round out the whole year
Oooh, what kind of things would they have for festival of summer? Besides a melting Olaf ? Frozen foods from around the world? Bastile and Independence Day celebrations? Seminars on how to avoid heat stroke? The science part of Epcot could have the history of air conditioning and how it works and samples :)

I would guess somewhere along the lines of Jan 18th-Feb 18th as it's historically taken place from the weekend after marathon weekend to the weekend before princess

I would guess somewhere along the lines of Jan 18th-Feb 18th as it's historically taken place from the weekend after marathon weekend to the weekend before princess

The dates have been announced on WDW News Today as January 18-February 25, 2019 but no other details yet.

Yay! Glad to see the dates confirmed for the festival. Looking forward to hearing more details!

Yay! Glad to see the dates confirmed for the festival. Looking forward to hearing more details!

Yes! But when will they be announcing the Seminars and Workshops? It's got to the point it will be almost impossible to change an ADR if there is something you want to take part in at the festival and they haven't announced the schedule yet. I'm sure it was out before the middle of October last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter