Fidelity closing costs recent experiences

I can tell you our experience with First American and Timeshare Title. We were the sellers with FA and Buyers with TT. We sold 150 PTS BCV buyer paid $719 in closing cost with FA. We are buyers for 160 PTS AUL closing cost with Fidelity's Admin Fee was $830, but we were able to secure a AUL contract at a lower cost thru Fidelity, which saved us much more than the CC difference. I have no complaints with Timeshare Title, I love the online status update.

I think it was pretty comparable.

Not currently (but really always) in the market, but it's always nice to have good options. Thanks!

I know this is an old thread, but I was searching for info on this topic with Fidelity. I was just quoted insanely high closing fees (compared to what I've paid in my 4 previous resale contracts) and wanted to see what the DIS folk thought. I'm looking at an Aulani contract and was quoted $990 PLUS the $195 administrative fee. Any thoughts?

I know this is an old thread, but I was searching for info on this topic with Fidelity. I was just quoted insanely high closing fees (compared to what I've paid in my 4 previous resale contracts) and wanted to see what the DIS folk thought. I'm looking at an Aulani contract and was quoted $990 PLUS the $195 administrative fee. Any thoughts?

How many points is the contract for? Usually it is based off of the number of points, plus the admin. fee. Also, Hawaii might have some added taxes or fees as well.

I was also going to ask how many points it is. We recently bought through them and found the closing cost very similar to elsewhere. The cheap point cost made the admin fee worthwhile.

How many points is the contract for? Usually it is based off of the number of points, plus the admin. fee. Also, Hawaii might have some added taxes or fees as well.

I was also going to ask how many points it is. We recently bought through them and found the closing cost very similar to elsewhere. The cheap point cost made the admin fee worthwhile.
The Aulani contract I mentioned above was 120 points.

I used fidelity for an aulani contract. I was also taken aback on closing fees. It was $600 extra for title insurance. I did my own layman’s title search and opted out of title insurance. It was a one owner contract. It did have a loan with dvc. I searched records for the previous owner in the state they resided in and also in Hawaii. Think I had to pay $11 for the Hawaii search. The closing agent, can’t remember who it was now, said they did a search too. I felt comfortable foregoing the insurance and expense but I know it isn’t advised. Direct closing with Disney is right around what you’re paying fidelity so cost isn’t too far off. I paid cash. Not sure if you can opt out if taking a loan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter