filtered water bottle stations in the parks?

JH50

Earning My Ears
We have a trip planned in August, and I was wondering if the water fountains have the station to fill up a water bottle. I know some say the Florida water has a certain taste to it, so I'm looking to see if it's worth buying water bottles that have a filter attached.

We have a trip planned in August, and I was wondering if the water fountains have the station to fill up a water bottle. I know some say the Florida water has a certain taste to it, so I'm looking to see if it's worth buying water bottles that have a filter attached.

None that I'm aware of.

Most people who don't want to do the water straight out of the fountain will either bring in bottled water or bottles with filters. DW prefers the bottled stuff, so if you ever see a guy in the parks lugging around a backpack full of bottled water, walk up to me and say "Hi." :D

I
None that I'm aware of.

Most people who don't want to do the water straight out of the fountain will either bring in bottled water or bottles with filters. DW prefers the bottled stuff, so if you ever see a guy in the parks lugging around a backpack full of bottled water, walk up to me and say "Hi." :D
I've done the lug the backpack full of water thing. On our last trip, I was disappointed to see they stopped selling the 24 packs of water in the gift shop of the hotel. I thought that was the best deal on property, but they obviously caught on to that...lol!

I know there are a few water bottle refilling stations in the parks but not many! We usually grab a bunch of waters when we eat at a quick service restaurant and dump them into our water bottles to refill them.

I know there are a few water bottle refilling stations in the parks but not many! We usually grab a bunch of waters when we eat at a quick service restaurant and dump them into our water bottles to refill them.
The few that do exist are the filter kind. The free water at the Quick Service restaurants also is filtered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter