Finalizing VGC purchase

limace

DIS Veteran
We are at over three months now from accepted offer-our contract reportedly closed about two weeks ago, but I’m not seeing our name on the Orange County CA site. Our broker reports it’s typicaly three to four weeks after recording to be in the system with Disney. Help! Is this accurate? If you have gone through this, can you share your experience? What website did you use to check deed recording? Any other advice?

I’m worried-we have 100 banked points that will expire end of July and I’m afraid we won’t be able to use them if we don’t close soon.

On the "closing time" thread you can see that typically the deed is recorded same day or maybe next day after closing. This does not sound good at all. (Sorry )

Just asking....make sure you are entering the data accurately on the OCC site. Your last name, first name as the grantee. Do you see your ROFR document? Ours appeared well before our contract closed and was recorded. Good luck!

Also, on one of our VGF deeds i twas recorded as "Florida" not Floridian for some reason in the description which causes it not to come up, you might just enter the word "Disney" in the "Legal Remarks" section along with your last and first name.

Yes, that’s the site. Thanks, though! I was worried I might have the wrong one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter