• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

finally joined connections

Disney*All-Stars*

Proud Military Mom!
I joined Connections with my husband's name after I was told I couldn't join because they were not excepting anyone from NY (my zip code) after numerous attempts to apply on-line! I talked about this a few weeks ago. I just changed the first name (same credit card) AND WAS EXCEPTED after I found another link to their website! Strange. I am still puzzled as to why I was not able to join in my name :confused:

All stars, could you please send me the link to other website. I too am from NY and would like to join connections. Also, let me know how you make out with program. I am wondering if choices of restraunts will change before my trip in Sept. Mousesavers states that restraunts are subject to change. TIA

What reason is Connections giving for not accepting NYers? According the BBB Connections has a history of charging credit cards and debiting bank accounts without proper authorization.

Lewisc, I had spoken to Connections reps at least 4 times a few weeks ago and they couldn't explain why my info wouldn't take through their website which was posted on this forum. I really felt that the reps were not well informed and couldn't give me an explanation. Then one rep stated they weren't excepting membership in my area (NY). I really didn't believe it and tried again after I received another offer from MyPoints to join. I get the impression that you have to "receive" the offer from another source in order to join. When I called they also wanted to know where I received the offer. They were willing to fill me in with a "source" and that's when they took my info, but only then to be told that my zip code area (NY) was not being accepted. Hope this helps. :confused:

Still need a phone number to contact Connections. Can't find a listing and I dont have the link any longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter