Find your 2018 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

How do I start a thread for Aug. 3, 3N cruise? Thanks.
Go to the main Cruise Meet board: https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/

There, start a thread for your cruise. Be sure to title it with the date and ship name. Doesn't have to be fancy, a simple "Here's our cruise meet thread" works. Then, copy the URL at the top of the page there.

Come back here and post a request to have your link added to the first (directory) post. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

After a bit, a mod will be along to add your link, making it easier for others to find your thread.

Now how to we work out the fish extender thing? Never been, and never done this...but my kids ans I would love it.

Now how to we work out the fish extender thing? Never been, and never done this...but my kids ans I would love it.
Well, first you have to locate your Cruise Meet thread. Are you sailing on the Dream in 2018? Then scroll down the list in the first post on this thread to see if your cruise has a thread started. If there's a link under your cruise date, click on that.

Fish Extenders are handled on Cruise Meet threads.

Couple of things -
- not all cruises have a Cruise Meet Thread
- not all Cruise Meet threads have Fish Extender groups
- there may be FE groups on other social sites, but they are not DISboards connected and links to those are not allowed on DISboards.

Hi! Just booked our 2nd Disney cruise. And this time we are bringing two other families with us so...12 total. More may join! But we for sure all want to be a part of a fish extender group. Keep us in mind as groups form!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!