Find your 2018 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

Is there a group for FE list fantasy October 20th ty

There is a link to a Cruise Meet thread for 10/20, in the directory on the first page of this thread. If they are planning a FE Exchange it will be discussed there.

Ummm... I don't know how you found that thread, but the one you posted on was for a cruise on Oct 20, 2012.

I'd suggest you visit the first page of THIS thread and scroll down to Oct 20th there. Click on that link to find your cruise meet thread.

Hello.... i am sailing on the Disney Fantasy on November 17,2018 I am trying to find out if there is a fish extender group already in place that I can join. How do I go about doing that? Am i posting in the right place? I am not sure how to create a new topic. Thanks for any help!

Hello.... i am sailing on the Disney Fantasy on November 17,2018 I am trying to find out if there is a fish extender group already in place that I can join. How do I go about doing that? Am i posting in the right place? I am not sure how to create a new topic. Thanks for any help!
Just posted this over on your other thread:

There is no cruise meet thread started for your cruise on the cruise meet board. If you wish, you could start it. Fish Extender groups are set up on the cruise meet threads.

There many be FE groups (or just groups) on other social media sites, but links and/or directions to those are not allowed on DISboards:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/i...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

Hi, we are on that same cruise and would love to do FE as well !

I just created a thread on the cruise meet and hope to find several people on that cruise.

Hello we are sailing on 27th october on The Fantasy

We would like to participate on a FE

Do you have The Link ?

Do you have The Link ?
If you go to the first post on this thread, you'll find a list of cruises (by date). Scroll down the list and you'll find the link to the Cruise Meet thread for your cruise.

I created a thread for this cruise:

November 17th, 2018 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise

https://www.disboards.com/threads/n...-very-merrytime-cruise.3700717/#post-59631796

Would be great to find folks who are on that cruise with us, family of four !

Added! I hope you have a lovely cruise!

Do you have The Link ?

Yes, as PrincessShmoo said it is located in the first post - here is the link: https://www.disboards.com/threads/october-27th-2018-7-night-western-caribbean-part-2.3678467/

Hi everyone - I’m new on here. It’ll be our first ever cruise Who else is from the UK? Anyone else from the Facebook group?

Hi everyone - I’m new on here. It’ll be our first ever cruise Who else is from the UK? Anyone else from the Facebook group?

Welcome to the dis, U2fan! :welcome:

This thread is for ALL 2018 Fantasy cruises. If you are looking for your fellow cruisers, you may want to find the thread for your particular cruise and introduce yourself there. The directory for 2018 Fantasy can be found on the first page of this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!