Find your 2020 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

A link has not been created for this cruise yet. I'd be happy to do that but I'm hesitant to put it in the wrong place. Help please?

November 27th, 2020 4-Night Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise from Galveston [Cozumel]

A link has not been created for this cruise yet. I'd be happy to do that but I'm hesitant to put it in the wrong place. Help please?

November 27th, 2020 4-Night Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise from Galveston [Cozumel]

You can start your Cruise Meet Thread on the Main Cruise Meet Board. Then you can copy the link and come back here, letting us know you created the thread and include the link to that thread. One of us Moderators will add it to the Directory for you.

You can start your Cruise Meet Thread on the Main Cruise Meet Board. Then you can copy the link and come back here, letting us know you created the thread and include the link to that thread. One of us Moderators will add it to the Directory for you.

Ok I created it under the Disney Cruise Meets thread....just not sure where it went. Sorry I should have just let someone more experienced do it lol.

Ok I created it under the Disney Cruise Meets thread....just not sure where it went. Sorry I should have just let someone more experienced do it lol.

No need to apologize at all. I was able to find it, right where it should be, and I have added it to the Directory for you. Happy Planning!

I would like to create a thread for the Wonder Halloween on the high seas September 27th- October 4th.

September 27th, 2020 7-Night Halloween on the High Seas Mexican Riviera Cruise from San Diego [Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlán, Puerto Vallarta]

I would like to create a thread for the Wonder Halloween on the high seas September 27th- October 4th.

September 27th, 2020 7-Night Halloween on the High Seas Mexican Riviera Cruise from San Diego [Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlán, Puerto Vallarta]
What you need to do is start a thread (just like this one) on the main Cruise Meets board. Then ask the mods to paste the link to that thread in the first post here on this thread.

The mods don't start the cruise meets threads, individuals do.

What you need to do is start a thread (just like this one) on the main Cruise Meets board. Then ask the mods to paste the link to that thread in the first post here on this thread.

The mods don't start the cruise meets threads, individuals do.
I thought that's where I was....I dunno maybe I'll wait for someone else to do it eventually because I'm clearly not on the ball! Sorry! I don't want to be a pain

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!