Finding AP Rates

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
if you purchase an AP voucher and have it linked to MDE can you search for AP discounts or do you have to have it activated? This is our first time with APs and need some help.

if you purchase an AP voucher and have it linked to MDE can you search for AP discounts or do you have to have it activated? This is our first time with APs and need some help.

I haven’t tried it myself, but many people have said they can see them once the voucher is in their MDE. And you can call & get the rates too.

Yes, you can see them. We bought ours in January but didn't activate it until April. We were able to rebook our April stay, which was originally booked on a PIN code, on an AP rate, which I found on the website...went from a 25% to a 35% discount! :)

Keep in mind that many people (including me on many occasions) can only see the AP rates if we use an Incognito browser. The website is super glitchy, and some days it's fine on a regular chrome or Firefox browser, and other days I can only get it to work on an Incognito one. So if you're logged in and your AP voucher is linked and you're still not seeing them, cancel out of that browser and try again on an Incognito one.

HTH! :)

I can see the AP rates, and I only have a voucher. I bought it online and I'll activate it when we go in March. I have to log in *every* time to see the AP rates. Sometimes I log in, do a search, and then I have to log in again. So, make sure that you log in. Also, make sure you go to the "Special Offers" page. It should say, you are able to view Passholder specials, or something to that effect at the top. Click on the Passholder offer that you are interested in and then you'll be able to search.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!