Finding Posts

shanleal

Earning My Ears
You would think I would know this. How do you find your posts? I know there has to be a way without searching through the posts to find mine!

Ok, You go to the to of the page (it says):
Welcome, _________
You last visited: Today at ______ PM
Private Messages: _ Unread, Total _

You click on private messages, and then on the left hand side click on where it says list subscriptions!!

There will be a list of every post you have made or replied to, You can delete ones that you don't want anymore and stop emails from certain ones!!
Hope this helps,
tigger113 :flower:

If you click on a user's name (including your own) on one of their posts, you'll have an option to "view other posts by this user". That will list all of the posts they've made. :)

To do that you have to find one of your posts though. I thought there might be an easier way.......

I always just do a search by username and come up with everything I've posted to.

If you can't find one of your own posts to start with, you can always select "QUICK LINKS" then "PROFILE" and you'll have an option there to find all posts by you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter