Finger print scanners

Tinkerfan2005

Earning My Ears
So we were at Disney when my daughter was 4. I scanned my finger for her. Now she is 7 and we are going in a few days. Will I have to scan my finger for her again?

I don't think they save them for that long. Otherwise, everyone would have to remember which finger they used trip to trip instead of just day to day.

No. She can scan her own finger. I've been fortunate to go a couple years in a row. I was able to scan by myself first time. Due to being handicap with hands affected, my adult daughter uses her fingerprint for mine and her admission. Never a problem.

To elaborate, they do not save your fingerprint with your profile long term. Every new ticket will get a new scan associated with it, and that is just to ensure that the ticket is only used by one individual (the person who used it first). ?You then have to use the same finger for the duration of that ticket. They do not even really take your "fingerprint" they just extrapolate a sting of numbers from the scan, then match that. So, you're all set. Have fun! and Welcome to the Dis!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!