Fireworks during MNSSHP

Robinette

DIS Veteran
My husband and I are going to MNSSHP on the 26th. Are the fireworks scheduled Fantasy in the Sky or the new Wishes? Sorry if this has already been answered in another thread but I'm being a little lazy this morning and don't want to spend an hour looking.

MNSSHP fireworks have always been a bit different from FITS... Wishes debuts Oct 8, so it could be Wishes with a special finale, it could be FITS with a halloween tag, or it could be a special show.
Sorry I wasn't much of a help.

Thanks anyway Steve. I can always try asking again after the Halloween parties start in October.

MNSSHP fireworks are completely different then the regular ones held at MK. For one thing they go entirely around the park so you are literally surrounded by them. I think they are much better then the normal ones they do. I also believe they will be much different then the new Wishes as that is how it is always done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter