Fireworks Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry S

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Okay, I feel like a big huge loser! I want that fireworks magic pin desperately so I have played that game for hours and hours. Really I play for several hour every day. (See big loser) And I still can't get passed 227,000. I can consistantly get at least 220,000 every game. So what a I doing wrong? I know you have to:

1) Practice, practice, practice (done that)

2) Memorize the fieworks at the bottom so you can change them with out looking (done that, this comes with #1 practice)

3) Wait as long as possible before hitting a firework to get the most points.

4) Hit all the fireworks even if you have to get a good to hit another one.

I also have heard that the pink and yellow fireworks last a bit longer before disappearing so that gives you some time to hit them.

Any other hints or suggestions so I can actually get some other things in my house done?

i know that the pink, green and yellow ones last longer
and if you wait until the star comes you can get more points
but that's all i know

Wish I had an answer for you, but I don't sorry. I really want that pin too. Like you I constantly get high scores, but never high enough to get the pin, even if I do get 1st place & like you I play for hours to try to improve my score.

I know I need faster fingers, or faster reaction time anwyay. I do better, when the rest of the family are busy doing their own thing, but as soon as they come around & start talking there goes my concentration.

marypops! said:
i know that the pink, green and yellow ones last longer
and if you wait until the star comes you can get more points
but that's all i know

What star??

cobbler.... Right before the firework explodes a white star appears in the middle. If you have your mouse on the firework and click when the star appears, you will get a flawless or awesome everytime. They only thing is you have to be quick or it disappers and you don't get any points at all. This is something that was added to the fireworks game last week.

If you want to get the pin, go right to 240,000 and then STOP.

This will usually happen on the last level, on the last stage, so you will really have to keep an eye on your score.

Just keep on playing, you will get better! :goodvibes

Shoot, I can barely break 207,000, I will probably never get there. Anyone want to trade one with me, I will give you lots of something.

i don't even bother i play capture the flag its the best and if you want that magic pin so much just keep looking for the code on the internet or it might go on sale!:surfweb: this is how you probably look playing it!:rotfl:

help me im trying to get 30,000 points in the jungle cruise game iv played it for a long time and i really need a magic space pin plz help:confused3

This thread is over two years old. Please don't post on threads that are more than a week or two old. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter