• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

fireworks

bagpi

Earning My Ears
please excuse my ignorance, but i've just been on the seaworld website to find out opening hours, and it says that there are no fireworks in september. am i missing out? i went when i was little and it was cool. am i reading the hours right? i'm just checking that i'm not being an utter fool.:jester:
cheers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fireworks usualy occur during the summer and holidays (like Christmas). I believe Sea World's fireworks run until the end of the Labor Day weekend.

Doh!!

Just posted a similar question on the Universal Boards.

When does Labor Day weekend finish? Am I right in thinking it is next weekend? This probably means we miss the fireworks as we do not arrive until Monday 2nd September. Just my luck!!

CArol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter