First attempt at shirts

4DisneyfansinNC

DIS Veteran
(and third attempt at posting, lol)
I was bored tonight and finally got around to trying some shirts. Thanks to several DISigners here.
2006_0412Image0034.jpg

I think they came out great! I like the Rafiki one.

Well done, Jen! Thanks for sharing your pictures. The shirts look great.

4DisneyfansinNC said:
I bought the dark paper on Ebay (the one J&N's mom suggested).
2006_0412Image0035.jpg

Is this one of your designs? I love it and would love to ask permission to borrow it for our trip. I am just so darn impressed with all you great DISigners

Thanks for sharing the pictures! :thumbsup2 I'm planning to print my shirts soon and I keep wondering what they will look like. I love the Rafiki blocks on the gray shirt. Did you cut out each square individually? How did you keep them in a straight line when you ironed them on? Any secrets?

Thanks! :sunny:

MNRMommy said:
Is this one of your designs? I love it and would love to ask permission to borrow it for our trip. I am just so darn impressed with all you great DISigners
No, this isn't mine. I just admire the work. :love: That one is Lady Lucca's (I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong).

DisneyArk said:
Thanks for sharing the pictures! :thumbsup2 I'm planning to print my shirts soon and I keep wondering what they will look like. I love the Rafiki blocks on the gray shirt. Did you cut out each square individually? How did you keep them in a straight line when you ironed them on? Any secrets?

Thanks! :sunny:
Yes, I cut each one out using my fiskars paper trimmer. I pretty much eye-balled it to make sure they were straight. Before I printed on the transfer paper, I printed on a plain piece of paper to make sure it looked ok. So, after I layed the squares on the shirt, I layed the printed paper on top just to see that the squares were even.

I made all the stick family shirts today. Everyone loves them, even DH, who I thought would be hesitant in wearing matching shirts. This is kinda addicting, lol. Here's another one I did today. I used the dark paper again, and I guess where there was white, now it's the red of the shirt. Still looks good though.
2006_0413Image0042.jpg

4DisneyfansinNC said:
No, this isn't mine. I just admire the work. :love: That one is Lady Lucca's (I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong).

yes, it's lady lucca's design. i love her design's too (and we're gonna wear the same design :teeth: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter