First Family Trip to Aulani March-April

mindy8478

Earning My Ears
We are a family of 5 with kids age 7,14,16. We are looking for a great snorkling/whale watching tour. I looked on Trip Advisor and found one that will be $800 for the 5 of us and they take 70 people at a time...seems very crowded. Did anyone do a whale watching/snorkeling trip they loved? Also looking for recommendations on great local places to eat that are kid friendly. I also have one kiddo interested in surfing lessons...can we do that at Aulani or do I need to look elsewhere for that?
Any favorites or trips would be appreciated.
Thank you!

We are a family of 5 with kids age 7,14,16. We are looking for a great snorkling/whale watching tour. I looked on Trip Advisor and found one that will be $800 for the 5 of us and they take 70 people at a time...seems very crowded. Did anyone do a whale watching/snorkeling trip they loved? Also looking for recommendations on great local places to eat that are kid friendly. I also have one kiddo interested in surfing lessons...can we do that at Aulani or do I need to look elsewhere for that?
Thank you!
I would HIGHLY recommend Wild Side Specialty Tours--just google them. They go out with just 6-12 people, and they are very conservation friendly. We had an amazing experience with them.

Thank you!
I have used groupons for snorkeling and parasailing. Great snorkeling is to the turtle cleaning station which is just off of Waikiki.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter