First quarter 2018 Discount Watch ......

Oh, TY! Well, that is both good news and bad. I was planning on a split stay and now I might need to rethink everything. TY so much for the reply!

We were able to take advantage of the Fun-Filled Escape offer earlier this week and were able to save 25% on our 10 night room-only March break BC stay (about $2000 discount). It did take about 40 minutes to get through on the phone but definitely happy to have a discount for the March Break time frame plus with the deal on Canadian Park Tickets from earlier in the year, it was a deal we were pleased with.

Yes I am currently booked under this deal as well but am hoping to save a little more if possible. I was able to make my changes online without calling- thankfully. Last year we paid around 100 night (FL resident discount) at a Value during the same time period. We are currently booked at a value and if we got a better deal we would either upgrade or add an extra day. We don't spend a lot of time at the resorts or swim (because its too cold for us) at this time of the year so we usually do value resorts. Plus the kids love the theming of the values.

I called today to see if there were any discounts for March. I have aleady booked my room, as of 2 months ago. There was literally nothing available. I looked at probably five different resorts. I have checked every week the EXCEPT week they realeased them. I'm so mad at myself! Do you think they will release any more promotions?

I called today to see if there were any discounts for March. I have aleady booked my room, as of 2 months ago. There was literally nothing available. I looked at probably five different resorts. I have checked every week the EXCEPT week they realeased them. I'm so mad at myself! Do you think they will release any more promotions?

I apply the Gift Giving Season Just Got Merrier discount last week and save $75 on my stay. Can you apply that discount? I was able to do it online without calling

I apply the Gift Giving Season Just Got Merrier discount last week and save $75 on my stay. Can you apply that discount? I was able to do it online without calling

How do you try with an existing reservation? If I try a new reservation the resort is not available. Just found out that they have a visa offer as well but it appears when going on line there is nothing available there as well.

What are your dates and resort? Since I originally booked online, I was able to modify online. I check to make sure everything was available first- like I was booking a new stay with the same dates. It was so then I modified my existing reservation. My reservation was a room only reservation. Was yours a ticket and hotel package?

Last edited:
What are your dates and resort? Since I originally booked online, I was able to modify online. I check to make sure everything was available first- like I was booking a new stay with the same dates. It was so then I modified my existing reservation. My reservation was a room only reservation. Was yours a ticket and hotel package?

I actually just looked by signing into My Disney experience. I can modify it but when the options pop up it does not even have Visa as an option. We are staying at Wilderness from March 8-12. Unfortunately, we have to do a one bedroom because we have a "boyfriend" coming.

If you add a day, the 1 bedroom is available. I wonder if you could book through the 13th and then call and change the reservation if that would work. Im sure someone here would know the answer if that is possible.

Would getting two rooms at a moderate cost cheaper than what you currently have booked?

If you add a day, the 1 bedroom is available. I wonder if you could book through the 13th and then call and change the reservation if that would work. Im sure someone here would know the answer if that is possible.

Would getting two rooms at a moderate cost cheaper than what you currently have booked?

I wish I could. We already booked our flights. So I just talked to a CM and she said none are available but to check back. :sad: Oh well. Thank you so much for trying to help me out! By the way are you from NC or just a Heels fan? We live in NC.

Oh well....that's what I read in another thread so I called and it worked for me :)

Just got a 10 percent discount on a Wilderness room. I just kept checking back everyday for something to free up and did. Persistence paid off!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter