First Stay @ AKV

A word of warning: you probably won't want to stay at OKW after Kidani ...

We own at OKW and just stayed at Kidani for the first time. We really loved Kidani and would like to stay there again, but we'd also still like to stay at OKW. They are such different resorts, but some of the things we like about Kidani are similar to what we like about OKW - parking near villa, quiet and peaceful compared to other resorts. I enjoy OKW since I no longer live in Florida - it is nice to stay at a resort that feels like Florida. OKW is more centrally located, which I like, but since we had our own vehicle we really did not find AKV to be too far out. I am tempted to start shopping for an AKV add on to complement our OKW points - best of both worlds!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We've also just rented points for AKL staying at Jambo house in a savanna view room for 2 nights when we go in August. Some fab tips here, thanks xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter