First time at BWV. Garden/pool view studio help!

slaclandry

Mouseketeer
I need some help from all you BWV experts. First time staying at BWV. We have reserved a studio that is garden/pool view. I would like to request a location, but need help. We are familiar with the resort but usually stay at our home resort BCV. So, this is a new experience for us. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!:cool1::cool1:

Request the Village Green area. It's the section that faces the little park area you would walk past on the Boardwalk.

An upper floor is very desirable and you might even get a little view of the Boardwalk.

We enjoyed one of the studios during our first stay as members. :cool1:

Request the Village Green area. It's the section that faces the little park area you would walk past on the Boardwalk.

An upper floor is very desirable and you might even get a little view of the Boardwalk.

We enjoyed one of the studios during our first stay as members. :cool1:

I agree with this - it's a great view!

I had a pool/garden studio in November, requested top floor Village Green and didn't get it. I got top floor pool view instead. The front desk cm even double checked for me, none available. It was nice, only 4 doors from the elevators.

ry%3D400

as long as you're calling, ask to waitlist BW view - it's the same point cost, but much more difficult to get (fewer rooms).

and....BW view is amazing :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter