first time IOA/US visit

lweissmann

Earning My Ears
Please help me out - I'm travelling to US 12/18,12/19 - arriving midday 12/18 and staying at HRH, and then staying through the day 12/19.
I'm looking for advice on seeing both parks in that time - 4 adults and 1 9yo boy (very brave) - I was thinking about US for 12/18, and then the day at IOA (with lunch or dinner at Mythos, based upon this boards advice.
Any advice is appreciated!

With the front of line pass you should be able to do both parks in one day. Thats is if you rush around to everything. Even if you werent staying at Hard Rock you could see and do everything in 2 days at both parks. If I were you I would hit all the big rides at both parks the first half day your there. With no lines it shouldnt be to hard to get them all in. Then the second day go to all the shows and other things you missed the first day.

Normally IOA closes a little later than US. After hit US first then when it closes go to IOA. the next am hit ioa unless you just have a couple of thing to finish at US. If thatt is the case finish US first. If not hit your "must dos" at IOA then go from there.

since you are staying on-site your plan sounds good. start at hanna-barbera and work your way around after you find out the show times for T23D. if T23D is not continous running then you will need to take that into consideration for you US plan. Your room pass will move you right along so enjoy. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter