• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

first time to US

goofrey

Earning My Ears
Hi, it's my first time to USA and to Disneyworld Florida. I am wondering if American Express traveller cheques are accepted in all establishments in the resort and parks.
I don't plan on bringing that much cash. Thanks.:)

Hi,

I always take traveler's cheques to Disney when I travel.(much safer) I have never had a problem using them anywhere in the parks, hotels, airports, etc. They are pretty much accepted anywhere, just like cash. Hope you enjoy your first visit to the US.

Must be very exciting to travel to another country.

Good Luck.

Yes, it is very exciting both for me and my fiancee. We are coming here for our honeymoon. Thank you for your reply.

Congratulations on your honeymoon, my husband and I spent our honeymoon at the Carribean Beach. Good Luck in your life together.

If you use the AMX card you get what they call, The white glove tratment. This gives you some discounts at restourounts and shows. I dont know about the checks though.

Hey Congrad.
I'm from HK too. And I too stayed in WDW for our honeymoon 4 years ago. :)
You can always use your credit card (Visa or Master or AE) too. Exchange rate is not that bad, and it's give you much convinience. AE is not so widely use in US than in HK, but Florida should be ok. And make sure you research this site, write down all those restaurants / tours that will give you discount when you use your AE card.

Have fun there. You will. And by the way, go to the Japan Matsunoma lounge, sip some sake. And tell everyone you're there for your honeymoon. They will give you goodies.

:)

by all WDW establishments. As a matter of fact, you can simply put "WDW" as the payee at all of the WDW restuarants, shops, counter service eateries and ticket booths. Virtually anyplace that is part of WDW including the "World of Disney". This will save time and memory as to how to spell Narcoosie's or Le Celliur, ect. (See how hard some of these places can be to spell!)

Good luck and congratulations on your honeymoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter