First timer must have foods or snacks

Our family has been so excited to try crazy shakes. Are they any good? They look amazing. The burgers at black tap look amazing too. Are they good?

Monte Cristo at Cafe Orleans along with the Pomme Frittes.
Corn chowder bread bowl at the French Market.
Bacon wrapped Asparagus skewer (really any of the skewers) from Bengal BBQ
dole whip
the choices are many and wonderful :)

Our family has been so excited to try crazy shakes. Are they any good? They look amazing. The burgers at black tap look amazing too. Are they good?
If you are talking about black tap shakes they are amazing.
Chocolate chip cookie is my favorite of the ones I’ve had, followed by the brownie one, the cookies and creme one isn’t that special. Just a good cookies and creme shake and an ice cream sandwich. The birthday cake one... the shake is....fine, the cake is amazing. Haven’t had the others.

Pizza - Napoli in DTD is the only place I ever eat pizza at DL. Not because I love it so much, but because I just don't think of pizza when I'm in DL. There's so much other unique stuff.
Sandwich - Monte Cristo at Blue Bayou, although it can sometimes be disappointing. I also used to love the Fried Green Tomato Sandwich which used to be at Hungry Bear .... I know it went somewhere else but don't know if it's still there or not.
Taco - Street Tacos at Cocina Cucamonga in DCA
Ice Cream -- I don't remember what it's called, but Ghiardelli in DCA has a raspberry/dark chocolate thing that's to die for. Def my fav unless you count Dole Whip. I also love the Mickey ice cream sandwiches and bars.
Non Churro Sweet Snack -- It's simple, but there's nothing better than the fresh pineapple on a hot day. Raspberry Rose Macaron at Jolly Holiday
Non popcorn salty snack -- Pommes frites at Cafe Orleans.
Best candy -- English Toffee -- I know they have it at DCA and I think at Pooh's Corner in DL as well
Soft Drink -- Red's Apple Freeze at Cozy Cone in DCA or Rose Petal Soda at Carthay Circle
Don't drink beer
Best adult beverage -- Anything that comes with one of those little light-up ice cubes ;) Or anything from Trader Sam's
Two things I don't see a category for that I have to have every trip: Bacon Wrapped Asparagus at Bengal BBQ and Chili Con Queso at Cozy Cone
Great, thanks!

[

I was absolutely astounded how good the Churro Toffee was when I tried it.

Hands down the best toffee and candy I’ve ever had.

Yes!! I’m usually not a fan of any of the components (toffee, white chocolate, cinnamon sugar...), but all together it was magical and addictive!😋 Disneyhungry on IG has a copycat recipe I intend to use for my neighbor gifts this Christmas!

Making my first trip to Disneyland with my wife in 10 days. What are some of the must have food, drinks, and snacks.

Made blue bayou reservations for our first day already.

Jolly Holiday Raspberry Rose Macron. It has whole fresh raspberries and is so yummy. It is big enough to split.

Best pizza is the Forest Mushroom Pizza at the Craftsman Grill inside the GCH. It is soooo good, I had the leftovers for breakfast the next day, while on the go getting to DL for a ROTR BG. I highly recommend it!!
DH and I were talking about what we were most excited about for our April trip:

Me - Rise of the Resistance
Him- Forest Mushroom Pizza

It's that good! But I think I'll still give an edge to the new attraction 🤣

I haven't seen anyone mention my two favorites - Mickey pretzels and chimichangas!

The pretzels are just a regular soft pretzel with salt but for some reason taste more magical when they are Mickey shaped. Best eaten in line for Big Thunder or Pirates.

The chimichangas are ... honestly, kind of terrible? But like in the best way? Where you know it is not good for you but you are also going to walk 11 miles today so it's OK? Just delicious, deep-fried carby goodness. You can get them anywhere that sells turkey legs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter