First-timer tips for WWoHP

So nice you shared this with us!

Your section on how to use the wand was something that will help many

I watch people get frustrated not being able to do the spell
Your tips will help others

Your section on how to use the wand was something that will help many

I watch people get frustrated not being able to do the spell

They were definitely trickier than I had expected. Thankfully my son stuck with it and got better at doing them, I was starting to get scared he was going to have a meltdown in the middle of Diagon Alley :upsidedow

Some great tips there, thanks! I didn't know about the hidden spells. That'll be great for a return trip.

I can't help but invoke my past as a copy editor to note that in the section about Flight of the Hippogriff, you say it's across from 'Flight of Passage.' Pretty sure you meant 'Forbidden Journey' there. ;)

I can't help but invoke my past as a copy editor to note that in the section about Flight of the Hippogriff, you say it's across from 'Flight of Passage.' Pretty sure you meant 'Forbidden Journey' there. ;)

OMG! Thanks for pointing that out! Can you tell my brain works in Disney mode?! Whoops!

Hi nice blog article. Glad you had a great trip and that the boards here helped you. This is a great place for people to come with questions. It's amazing as many times as I go I always learn something new.

You didn't get a chance to experience it but the hot butte beer is amazing!! It should be there in a couple of months. We love all the butter beer but the frozen is our favorite!

Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter