First timer to US

D

disney09/2001

We are visiting WDW in September this year. My DD (7) wants to visit Nickelodeon Studios. We have never been to Universal before. What things would she enjoy seeing? Any tips for us would be greatly appreciated. Also, where do I go to find out the production schedule for Nick while we are there? She would love to see some of her favorite shows if this is possible. :D

I was at USF/IoA in October, 2000 with two boys ages 8 and 6. I don't know about the Nickelodeon thing, but some of their favorite rides were:

Men in Black
Back to the Future
Hanna Barbara
E.T.
Jaws
Earthquake

At IoA:
Spiderman
Popeyes
Cat in the Hat

They were both kinda freaked out at the 3-D things, but those are a few of the rides they said they enjoyed.

Being that it is your first time a really great book to get is Kelly Monaghan's Universal Studios. It has all the information you will need to plan a great time at the parks. Hope this helps a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter