First trip with Baby- Bring Own Stroller or Rent Offsite?

with a late arrival what would you do if stroller is damaged when you get off plane? if you rent you would be able to pick up at bell services as you check in. and yes we have had a stroller not able to use even with gate check at arrival. you would not be able to rent or go to get a new one until morning I would have a plan B in case
This appeals to the planner in me. We now have a back up plan in place to rearrange our plans so if our stroller gets damaged we will rent or order with delivery! Back-up plans are a must. Thank you for helping!

I would bring my own. If you are flying, you will have it in the airport (definite plus). You can simply gate check it.

Also, I would not do mini golf with a baby. I would do more parks! Three days and only two parks? No DAK? That park is so lush with foliage, and there are so many animals to see.

We don't go morning to night, but also do visit a park daily when there. Often it's just a few hours at most.

Disney Springs is a huge outdoor mall; not interesting to a baby (or me).

I would definitely want my own, though. Don't see the point in renting a similar one to what you own, if you have it.

We just flew for the first time with our double stroller (we have twins), and we were very glad that we had bought the travel bag that is meant for our City Mini GT Double stroller. You have to take the wheels off, but it helps protect them from breaking off (there are pockets in the travel bag to secure them).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!