"First Visit" Pins...Can anyone explain them futher?

David & Anne-Marie

Mouseketeer
My wife and I will be headed back to WDW for 9 days with 2 girls (8 & 17) who have never been there. I've caught a few comments about "First Visit" pins and how these can make the trip even more special for them. Can anyone explain them futher, such as:

1) where we would pick them up?
2) if at the parks, can they get one at each park even if we visit these parks on different days?
3) are there other types of pins we should be aware of?

Thanks for any help with this.

- Dave

You can pick them up at guest relations at any of the parks, they are free. Just tell them you would like first visit pins. I believe the pins are the same at all the parks, so you would not need to get them each day but I don't see why you couldn't if you wanted to. There are also birthday pins available for free if one of your party is celebrating a b-day. Have a great trip!:goodvibes

You can pick up the buttons in the Town Hall. They also have Happy Anniversary and Honorary Citizen buttons, in addition to the First Visit and Happy Birthday buttons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter