Fish Extender Group Sign Up - PCC 3.0

MinnieGarden

DIS Veteran
Now that the official Fish Extender list has been started, several have asked about groups. I have a group started and have some spots remaining. If you're interested in signing up for this group, please send me a PM with your name and e-mail address.

For those who may ask, "What's the benefit of a Fish Extender Group?" here are a few:

• A group can pool their resources to give a nicer/larger gift. This can get a little expensive given the number of FE participants on previous podcast cruises. PCC 1.0 was about 100, PCC 2.0 was well over that.
  • It's one less thing to pack before you leave home! You'll get plenty of goodies onboard, so don't forget about that when choosing your luggage.
  • Lots of help passing out the goodies! The ship is huge, and with cabins on almost all decks, passing out your goodies could take a while, although it is good excercise.

We're in (but you already knew that) :thumbsup2

Is this going to be a group formed from WDScout's list? We have signed up for that but don't want to sign up for two here. We would like to do a group because we have to fly down and it would lighten the load of suitcases.

Is this going to be a group formed from WDScout's list? We have signed up for that but don't want to sign up for two here. We would like to do a group because we have to fly down and it would lighten the load of suitcases.

Is WDScout also doing a FE list for 3.0? I see one for 4.0 (December). This thread is for 3.0.

Yes, I believe he has both going and that's why I want to clear this up. I don't want to say no to his list but it looks like this is part of it. Can someone who knows clue me in?

Yes! This is a group of people getting together to pool resources for 3.0. We are part of the Fish Extender group wdwscout is putting together. If you're interested in participating, please send me a PM with your name and e-mail address. I'm hoping to spend some time on this project this weekend.:thumbsup2

Hey there :wave: - wdwscout here (I'm a she, by the way- Linda ;) )

The sign up list to participate in a Fish Extender exchange on PCC3.0 is here.

THIS thread, started by MinnieGarden, is for anyone on the FE list for 3.0 who wants to join her group for giving a group gift on that cruise.

You are not in any way required to be part of a group- you can certainly make/buy gifts for all the cabins yourself and distribute them on the cruise.

If you join or start a group, everyone in the group pitches in to give a single (more elaborate/expensive/personalized gift and you also share in the task or distributing the gifts.

It is not double duty- it is all the same list. Just parts of the list are forming "allegiances" so to speak!

Does that make sense?

Hi MinnieGarden,

Would you please add us to the group gift?

We also signed up with Linda for the individual FE, but the grandkids are so excited about it, that we'd like to sign up for both, if possible.

Will send you a PM with the particulars you asked for.

Thanks for organizing this.

Gretchen

Linda, I did send you a PM. If you don't get it let me know. We also did sign up for Nichole's group too but will do both because the kids liked doing it so much. Again thanks.

Now that the official Fish Extender list has been started, several have asked about groups. I have a group started and have some spots remaining. If you're interested in signing up for this group, please send me a PM with your name and e-mail address.

For those who may ask, "What's the benefit of a Fish Extender Group?" here are a few:

• A group can pool their resources to give a nicer/larger gift. This can get a little expensive given the number of FE participants on previous podcast cruises. PCC 1.0 was about 100, PCC 2.0 was well over that.
  • It's one less thing to pack before you leave home! You'll get plenty of goodies onboard, so don't forget about that when choosing your luggage.
  • Lots of help passing out the goodies! The ship is huge, and with cabins on almost all decks, passing out your goodies could take a while, although it is good excercise.
Hi my name is Christine Rivera I'm a first time cruiser with my husband and 2 kids we would love to join the fish extender in our cruise time on October 24,2015. My email is crivera12686@gmail.com thank you

Hi Christine. You will want to post this on the Disney Cruise Line forum of the boards. Go to the Disney Cruise Line Forum link, then the post that reads " Disney Cruise Meets" and then find the link for your specific cruise. You can find out there, who is organizing and how to get added.

Cheers and have a magical cruise.

Hi, I am looking to join a fish extender group for Auguest 19 2017. I am having trouble finding out how to join 1 can anyone help?

• It's one less thing to pack before you leave home! You'll get plenty of goodies

When are you going on the cruise

Hi Minnie garden,

I am going on the Disney fantasy Augest 19 2017 We are trying to join a fish extender group. When are you going?

Sky,
You will want to post this on the Disney Cruise Line forum of the boards. Go to the Disney Cruise Line Forum link, then the post that reads " Disney Cruise Meets" and then find the link for your specific cruise. You can find out there, who is organizing and how to get added.

Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!