Fish Extender List for 2.0 - Official Thread CLOSED ***final list posted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still listed as GTY on the DCL Web Site :(

I may be looking for a place to crash on this cruise. DEB!?!?!?!?!?

Kathy, are you sure that you are not in 8030? ;)

stateroom-mw-royal-suite-verandah.jpg

Party at Kathy's!!!

Thanks so much Jen! Every time something is finalized I get that much more excited about the cruise! Now I just need to get my fingers working and finish my project!

I'm still listed as GTY on the DCL Web Site :(

I may be looking for a place to crash on this cruise. DEB!?!?!?!?!?

So, Jorge rooms with Phillip and the Hershey triplets are roomies once again! LOL!

I've just found out that two of our group members are not on the list :scared1:

Disneydafty posted here http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=32774424&postcount=440

but unfortunately teskak hasn't! Will they still be able to join in? I was sure all our group members had posted but obviously not!

They posted on the group thread but not here, but I will add them if you get me their info ASAP.

GROUP LEADERS - Please check that all your members are listed, PLEASE!

Just curious, if anyone knows.
Are the FE gifts all by groups? Or is anyone taking on giving FE gifts as a solo?

I have checked all my group members are accounted for.

The entourage group is also fully accounted for.

Hi Beckz just pointed out I do not think I have posted

I am Tracey - Teskak

travelling with DH Terry
DD6 Emily.

stateroom 2603 and I am participating with the crazy FE International group

solo as well! I figured me and DH can divide and conquer though. Hopefully it wont take us all night....

Many thanks to those dedicated individuals for putting this list together. This is our first cruise, first podcast event and first exchange. Can't wait to see what goodies come our way and to meet you all! :yay:

Patti & Kevin

Just curious, if anyone knows.
Are the FE gifts all by groups? Or is anyone taking on giving FE gifts as a solo?

Another solo here, I just hope it still sounds like a good idea after getting everything finished!

I have thought about doing a FE gift just from me, had some ideas, but they were looking like they would be too expensive. Now that I know how many people, I may still come up with something. Maybe. No promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!