Fish Extender-PCC 5.0/Nov. 30, 2014-closed for new additions

I'm thinking - Cut-off date for signing up to participate in FE as Oct.1.

That should give everyone enough time if they plan something special.

That date sound ok?

Some people are on the DIS but did not book through Dreams Unlimited Travel, and are not part of the Official Podcast cruise. Even though they are not part of the Podcast cruise, they also want to participate in the Fish Extender Exchange. The question asks if you only want to exchange gifts with
* the members of the Podcast Cruise only
* the cruisers who are not part of the Podcast Cruise only
* both groups -- PCC participants and non PCC participants

Thanks!!! I think we are going to do the FE exchange with non PCC, and not worry with podcast right now, I have yet to understand the Podcast stuff right now. I know I'm slow sometimes lol.:upsidedow

Has anyone heard anything about the possibility of the guys doing a logo for Podcast 5? Thinking about our gift and wondered.

Hi all,
Second cruise, new to this DISboard and Fe.
I have a ten year old daughter. Hoping we can join an FE and meet some cruisers of Magic nov 30,2014 before our departure.
Neil(43)tiffany(41)julia(19)emmie(10)

Hi all,
Second cruise, new to this DISboard and Fe.
I have a ten year old daughter. Hoping we can join an FE and meet some cruisers of Magic nov 30,2014 before our departure.
Neil(43)tiffany(41)julia(19)emmie(10)

More than happy to add you guys.
Need your cabin #, and if you booked thru DU [so I know which group].

Joining FE for the first time...
Malia78
Karilynn, Shannon, Rhiannon (12 yrs)
Cabin 2105
DU/PCC yes

Lindsey2065
Stateroom 2111
Reagan age 9 girl
Riley age 7 girl
Harper age 4 girl
Owen age 4 boy

We would like to join roll call and Fe list for November 30th magic!!! Whoo hoo!!!!!!

Add us please
Lori Heathorn (52)
Mary Mineishi (50)
booked through DU
stateroom 2626

no allergies
DU and PCC please

My first FE!!! Ideas already running rampant (getting out my glue gun and glitter)

Hi Jennifer!
Please add us to the FE list (PCC).

pkraynh
Patti Ray
Kevin Ray
DU - Yes
PCC Only
Cabin 6578

Thanks!
Patti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter